No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MabusIncarnate

gdt
1/9 GDT: Red Wings 1 @ Sharks 4

Rate this topic

282 posts in this topic

Since Dano's knees have stopped working, I think Tatar is my new favorite Wing. Always hustling, shoots the puck, creative as s***. He turns it over every now and again, but boy is he fun to watch.

Really strong period for the Red Wings. The Thornton line is giving them fits, but otherwise the Wings are skating hard.

Is there ever a game the Sharks don't get assistance from the refs? The playoff series and all the diving they got away with still pisses me off. Looks like the penalties are going to be lopsided yet again.

Edited by GoWings1905
Detroit # 1 Fan likes this

Tatar 3 Shots, 1 (beautiful) goal, 4:10 toi...

Dan Cleary, 2 shots 5:04 toi...

Kyle Quincey leads the wings in toi this game

Alfie had a few easy chances to clear and played it way too soft all while watched his line mates doing all the work defensively

Yeah I saw that too... Smith working his butt off and he gives it away

I dunno about the rest of you, but I still hate the s*** out of Joe Thornton.

I used to years ago like I the way he played...that respect ended when he became an extreme ******

Edited by MotorCityMadness

It's the thing where if a team is clutching and grabbing all game they get away with it because the refs would have to call a penalty every shift. Same thing with LA

LOL 3rd line rookie Tomas Tatar now has just as many goals this year as Johan Franzen...

Not really fair considering Franzen hasn't played

in a month. Franzen was going great before the injury too.

Am I the only one who likes Tatar WAY more than Nyquist? Kid's the real deal and steadily proving it in spite of fewer minutes and s***tier linemates.

RedWang and ahkmed like this

Stewie is the anti-former Wing killer, he just smiles at the guys he comes near. Usually with dopes like Kopecky they try to play like they got Gordie Howe's skates on against us.

Am I the only one who likes Tatar WAY more than Nyquist? Kid's the real deal and steadily proving it in spite of fewer minutes and s***tier linemates.

I think they both have unique skill sets that make them exciting. Tatar definitely has better hands and goal-scoring ability, but Nyquist is a superior skater and probably a more complete two-way player. I've been more impressed with Tatar of the two this season, but Nyquist hasn't been disappointing either.