• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewdanna

What's wrong with Pasha? (Mod warning post #57)

Rate this topic

Happy to see Dats will get at least one game in before Sochi. (Not sarcasm.)

As for who should sit...Andersson was poo last night. But he was playing on the wing and he's probably more valuable than Glendening. And he's a regular. And he's a big body and good in the faceoff circle. So, Glendening. I guess.

But watch it be Z.

Edited by Dabura

As for who should sit...Andersson was poo last night. But he was playing on the wing and he's probably more valuable than Glendening. And he's a regular. And he's a big body and good in the faceoff circle. So, Glendening. I guess.

But watch it be Z.

That would be typical of how this season is going.

But watch it be Z.

Z looked so good last night. 9 times out of 10 when he ends up missing time he's been visibly hurting in the previous game.

Going to be great to have Pav back, I've almost forgotten how this team looks with both Z and Pav. I hope they go with 1 of 2 options, either have Pav centering Helm and Alfie (with Andy scratched or moved to 4th line C) or insert Pav with Z and Gus and move Abby to Helm's line.

Don't touch the Kid line, don't break up Z and Nyquist.

This. Sometimes fans get a little bit too greedy. I'm just happy he's around another 3 years.

I agree, and I am a typical fan. I think. I want Pasha to come back strong for us, and also to dominate in the Sochi games. I want both of those things for him. And I totally agree, we're SO fortunate to have him and Z and Kronner all on the Wings roster.

Z looked so good last night. 9 times out of 10 when he ends up missing time he's been visibly hurting in the previous game.

Going to be great to have Pav back, I've almost forgotten how this team looks with both Z and Pav. I hope they go with 1 of 2 options, either have Pav centering Helm and Alfie (with Andy scratched or moved to 4th line C) or insert Pav with Z and Gus and move Abby to Helm's line.

Don't touch the Kid line, don't break up Z and Nyquist.

That's interesting! Pav-z-nyquist would be lethal. And Abby-helm-alfy had great chemistry earlier in the year

Babcock just said that Datsyuk is back on Thursday.

Edit: It was a phone interview with Sportsnet (Millard, Kypreos, and MacLean). The guys asked him to confirm if Pavel will play on Thursday and he said "that's what I hear".

From mlive: http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2014/02/red_wings_hopeful_pavel_datsyu.html

Skip to about 13:30...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/olympics/babcock-likely-to-split-first-two-goalie-starts-in-sochi/

Edited by atodaso