• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

2/3 GDT: Canucks 0 at Justin Abdelkader 2

Rate this topic

Keating with an Office Space reference. Ozzie has really improved, much less robotic.

Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be that we only score one goal. Like, we could lose 9-8. nawmean??

Ahhhh but then we’d be bitchin' about our defence. Like yesterday in Washington.

I love Z's sticking-his-tongue-out goal-celebration face.

In my mind you edited this post to remove the fangirling that inevitably followed this statement.

There will be no Olympian with a better beard. Or a better goal face. Congrats on your everything, Hank!

The six best Ryan Kesler tumbleweed gifs. You're welcome everyone.

http://vansunsportsblogs.com/2012/04/18/the-six-best-ryan-kesler-tumbleweed-gifs/

I have seen the ducks one but can't stop laughing at all of them. Thanks for posting :lol:

That truly is one of the finest dives I've ever seen.

That one is a plus 10

That was great. “Repair the damaged relationships when it’s over” LOL

After they hand Backes his gold medal I hope he challenges Vladimir Putin to an arm wrestling contest for the honor of their respective nations...and then right when Putin thinks he's about to win, Backes goes over the top for the win a la Stallone.

Edited by kipwinger

Oh man, DBZ was so great. And by great I mean terrible. And by terrible I mean great. (See: my board name.)

lol never even connected the two, now i understand why you're evil, you can't help it

Edited by Euro_Twins