• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Namingway

Ryan Miller, Steve Ott traded to St. Louis Blues

Rate this topic

Miller makes them Cup contenders this year for sure. And if he re-signs with them, I'd say it's a pretty good deal for the Blues.

Buffalo gets a 1st round pick next year, but obviously St. Louis is hoping that's a late first round pick anyways.

Edited by Nevermind

I actually really like the deal for both teams. Miller wanted out and I think they received solid players in return and picks to use for a future build. You have to admire Doug Armstrong for really going after it this year. I know we're a bubble team this year and the risks associated with trading picks from this position, but it takes me back to the days Holland used to do the same.

Good for them, Ive never had much of a problem with teams like the Blues, Sharks, or Wild, so its been fun watching them in the West, especially possibly destroying the Ducks and Hawks. So any moves they make to dethrone the Hawks and Ducks, Im all for it,

Army is building an unreal team down there, gritty tough an elite defense and goaltender and all that with a limited budget and without tanking huge respect for this work.

Reaves, Backed and Ott the Hawks are toast now and I love it already

Edited by frankgrimes