Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MabusIncarnate

GDT
3/27 GDT - Canadiens 5 vs. Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

768 posts in this topic

well the good news is that they can't play worse than that if they tried to

Might have been the worst period of the season. The kid line being put back together was the only positive. We gotta hope the Habs let up and the dead weight among the forwards wake up.

All I think of when watching the Wings is the song "Give it Away" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

bahahaha

Perfect. Because the subject matter, and because the song is absolutely terrible. (I love the Chili Peppers, FTR.)

Hockeymom1960 likes this

Before people jump off a cliff, this team has won 2-3 games and lost 2-3 all season. It's a trend that is likely to continue. We can still make playoffs and we can still miss out. We need to stop going so high whenever they win and low when they lose.

Babs has to get the right lines going. Franzen look depressed and he's dragging down everybody. Kronwall should sit out cause he looks like he's playing through a concussion

That was brutal. Kids have to play way more in the second. Kronwall has to be hurt there is no other logical explanation for his play in the first.

Kronner has to have gotten the Flu or something. Only explanation for his brutal play.

Did FSD have mammoth budget cuts to the intermission studio set? It looks even worse than the Wings D did in the first.

That went well. Good urgency and execution for a huge game.

I don't want Alfie back for any price. Already have too many forwards next season and he just hasn't stepped up with the injuries.

Glendening's line played way too much. They aren't going to help when trailing in a game. Better hope the kids bail the Wings out because Franzen doesn't appear to be having fun again.

Detroit # 1 Fan likes this

Get franzen off the top line! Switch him and Alfie and I think that'll make that line much better and start playing the kids more! Our 4th line is getting far too many minutes I think in games like this we should virtually roll 3 lines ... I have a feeling we come back...

Detroit # 1 Fan likes this