• Please log in to reply
767 replies to this topic

#21 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

I like the line changes, with the exception of Andersson on the wing.  I realize, however, that there's nobody else so it'll have to do for now.  Can't wait until Abby's back and in that spot though.

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#22 wings4thecup06

wings4thecup06

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:11 PM

I like the line changes, with the exception of Andersson on the wing.  I realize, however, that there's nobody else so it'll have to do for now.  Can't wait until Abby's back and in that spot though.

I don't think we'll see Andersson out once Abby comes back though. Bert will probably be the odd man out because Andersson is more defensively responsible, and Abby will end up taking Bert's spot as 'net front presence' on one of the PP units. I may be wrong though, but I think what will eventually drive Andersson out of the lineup is when both Abby and Datsyuk are back, assuming that Jurco has earned his place, which I think he has

temp 1

#23 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

I didn't realize Jurco was coming back.  Nice!  We really need two points and a ROW tonight.  Get 'er done!  LGRW!

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#24 ben_usmc

ben_usmc

Kenny Powers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:56 PM

Bertuzzi is done, I wish they would have scratched him.  Hopefully he proves me wrong tonight

There's no I in team, but there's a U in c***, so don't be little jealous c***s

#25 DannyD

DannyD

Rookie

• Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:18 PM

4-2 Wings.

Franzen, Goose x2, Jurco. 

#26 Wheelchairsuperhero

Wheelchairsuperhero

Wizard

• PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:20 PM

Calling Glendening's first today.

#27 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

I would prefer Gus play on the top line with Franzen, they seemed to have good chemistry,  and have the kid line put back together. Tatar seemed to produce better with Jurco creating space for him, and since Jurco got hurt Tatar has went on a cold streak.  

Edited by wings87, 27 March 2014 - 03:34 PM.

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#28 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

I would prefer Gus play on the top line with Franzen, they seemed to have good chemistry,  and have the kid line put back together. Tatar seemed to produce better with Jurco creating space for him, and since Jurco got hurt Tatar has went on a cold streak.  

I say keep Gus where he is for now, as it is working lol. I think it is a good call to put Jurco with Legwand and Mule instead. Combined with putting Alfie with Helm, it is now 3 lines that can generate something instead of just 1 or 2.

#29 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:36 PM

Another original 6 battle and another one I have to misscertainly man good times damnit

They Canadiens don't scare me, shut down Vanek and Pacrioetty and their scoring is non existant, Wings just need to find a way to put one behind Price.

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

#30 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

Another original 6 battle and another one I have to misscertainly man good times damnit

They Canadiens don't scare me, shut down Vanek and Pacrioetty and their scoring is non existant, Wings just need to find a way to put one behind Price.

Knock the net off it moorings  :ninja:

Edited by marcaractac, 27 March 2014 - 04:43 PM.

#31 Ram

Ram

Goose

• Bronze Booster
  • 757 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

What a huge game against an original six opponent. Let's keep it going kids! Can't wait to watch this one

"Hey @Datsyuk13 really bro? On my bday...cmonnnn.. Someone fix that ice in the corner.." - @logancouture

#32 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:50 PM

I say keep Gus where he is for now, as it is working lol. I think it is a good call to put Jurco with Legwand and Mule instead. Combined with putting Alfie with Helm, it is now 3 lines that can generate something instead of just 1 or 2.

Gus was doing pretty well with Franzen and coincidently Franzen was doing great with Gus. Jurco on the other hand was doing great on the kids line. I just feel like putting those two lines back together will help with Jurco's comfort level, and hopefully playing with Gus will get Franzen hot.

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#33 gurnsy200

gurnsy200

Prospect

• 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

Gus was doing pretty well with Franzen and coincidently Franzen was doing great with Gus. Jurco on the other hand was doing great on the kids line. I just feel like putting those two lines back together will help with Jurco's comfort level, and hopefully playing with Gus will get Franzen hot.

I agree but I would also like to see what Jurco can bring for that line.  He's a high energy guy who should make more room for Mule to get into shooting positions. 

#34 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:03 PM

I agree but I would also like to see what Jurco can bring for that line.  He's a high energy guy who should make more room for Mule to get into shooting positions. 

Also cannot mess with the line that has produced almost all of the offense as of late

#35 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

I don't disagree, but shouldn't Franzen, with his size, be the one creating space for himself? It's amazing how good Franzen looks when he's hot and how bad he looks when he's cold. confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

#36 Shaman

Shaman

Die hard Red Wing fan and realist.

• Silver Booster
  • 3,841 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

Calling Glendening's first today.

I am sure you can get some pretty great odds on that at Vegas.

Feuer und Wasser kommt nicht zusammen
Kann man nicht binden sind nicht verwandt
In Funken versunken steh ich in Flammen
und bin im Wasser verbrannt
Im Wasser verbrannt

#37 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:09 PM

Also cannot mess with the line that has produced almost all of the offense as of late

I like the line, but not sure how much the line in of itself has produced, the only guy that's hot is Goose.

#38 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

I like the line, but not sure how much the line in of itself has produced, the only guy that's hot is Goose.

Sheahan has been fantastic. Tatar has been struggling for sure. 

#39 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:18 PM

Sheahan has been fantastic. Tatar has been struggling for sure. 

Sheahan has turned into a fantastic passer, I wasn't expecting his passing game to be that advanced. 

#40 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:21 PM

Sheahan has turned into a fantastic passer, I wasn't expecting his passing game to be that advanced. 

Makes since to keep the hottest goal scorer with him :P

I agree the first line needs to start producing. But putting all the eggs in one basket is not the answer. Makes the team far too easy to shut down offensively.