• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ash11

Free agents this off season

Rate this topic

Lol everyone begging for Holland to land someone and overpay and get a guy here. He does exactly that, and doesn't overpay by much and yet some people are still mad. We got exactly what we needed for once

We got half of what we needed, he'll score but not defend. Now we need to get a defensive defenceman and through the miracle of science combine him with Green.

Wow I'm honestly shocked but impressed at the same time. Green could've probably held out for 7 per if he wanted.

If there was that possibility he wouldn't have signed. This was most likely his best offer, minus a year maybe.

We got half of what we needed, he'll score but not defend. Now we need to get a defensive defenceman and through the miracle of science combine him with Green.

DeKeyser - Green isn't good enough for ya?

We have guys who can defend. Now we have a nice mix of offensive and defensive dmen. Plus, a big part of defense is keeping the puck, and moving the puck.

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 42s43 seconds ago

Told the Detroit Red Wings are talking to Brad Richards' camp.... not sure if something gets done but they're talking

24 retweets 9 favorites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this happens you have to think there are some trades happening. Wouldn't be a bad signing depending on the money.

We have guys who can defend. Now we have a nice mix of offensive and defensive dmen. Plus, a big part of defense is keeping the puck, and moving the puck.

That last statement is the reason we need another d man. We lack on d, especially moving the puck. Green will be a tremendous upgrade, but like I said, not enough.

That last statement is the reason we need another d man. We lack on d, especially moving the puck. Green will be a tremendous upgrade, but like I said, not enough.

I think we'll be fine on the back end. Definitely good enough to start the season and see how things go. trade deadline is the best bet to make any more changes on the back end at this point I think.