• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ash11

Free agents this off season

Rate this topic

I agree with this sentiment. But lately I've been finding with him that the "where there's smoke, there's fire" sentiment can also be true.

Well he speculates based on team needs so none of his rumors seem that ludicrous, but anything he says is no more legit than what you would read from posters on this forum

Please

Agreed. Would be awesome. Maybe those club-footed neanderthals want some speed up front? Helm?

Of course Eklund also say Wings and Kings bidding on Oduya. Which is not nearly as exciting.

Well he speculates based on team needs so none of his rumors seem that ludicrous, but anything he says is no more legit than what you would read from posters on this forum

He had been yaking about Kessel going to Pittsburgh for at least the last week. Also, he had Martin going to either San Jose or LA. Maybe his sources are getting better?

Agreed. Would be awesome. Maybe those club-footed neanderthals want some speed up front? Helm?

Of course Eklund also say Wings and Kings bidding on Oduya. Which is not nearly as exciting.

He had been yaking about Kessel going to Pittsburgh for at least the last week. Also, he had Martin going to either San Jose or LA. Maybe his sources are getting better?

It has been well known for a while that Pittsburgh was going hard after Kessel. Not like he was going out on a limb and not like he was the first to report it

He's a good dman but I don't think he's one of the upper dmen of the league

Would hate to pay the price it would take to land him .. So I'd pass

Nyquist+Smith for Shattenkirk?

Seriously doubt that's all it would cost

Nyquist is untouchable... If anything Mantha or AA would be the forward and they wouldn't want any of our defenseman I don't think.

Mantha might be included but they'd also want a nyquist + ... They wanna win now , change up the team ... They won't just take prospects

Eklund's now saying Oilers are in on Shattenkirk "per multiple sources"

If this crap tap is anywhere near true, I doubt Holland can outbid Chiarelli.

I can see Eberle getting moved. Hall probably not and the rest of their squad isn't really going to help them win now. I doubt St. Louis is going to trade a guy like Shattenkirk for future players the way their set up so close to being able to win it all

For the right player no one on this team should be untouchable except Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

no, Nyquist is apart of the future and core already, he is untouchable for now I guarentee he'll be a wing till he's 30 unless he wants a bunch of money

Blues need a goalie like Crawford. Makes the big saves when they need it but is okay when untested for the majority of the game. This is Howard's weakness. If he's not getting action chances are he'll give up some untimely, bad goals. But on the other hand he can be phenomenal when we're being badly outplayed

Detroit needs to go ahead and outbid for Green and Franson. Deal with the logjam come October. Waive Q and K, trade Smith, whatever. I am ******* sick of always watching these teams getting better, trying things, making ballsy moves and Holland standing pat. I get it, kids, I know, but damn it, you can have the kids next season when you once again have some open spots. You are not going to be able to keep all 4 anyhow. Not with E and Kronner signed forever. You are keeping Danny D for sure. Sign Green and Franson to that group and then you are instantly better. Hell, trade Jensen and Sproul also when the time comes. I love the lore of the streak, but Dats and Z aren't getting any younger, they don't have time to wait for these kids to become regulars. By time any if these 4 kids become regular players, Dats will be retired and Z will have half a back left. Just do it.