• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rick zombo

WMHC 2015

Rate this topic

That would be nice. The atmosphere at European sporting events puts North America to shame.

You mean that kind of atmosphere ?

pauli-rostock-randale-514.jpg

Vor-dem-Endspiel-um-den-griechischen-Fus

41641_news_1.jpg

I take the friendly atmosphere in US stadiums over our so called "fan culture" here in in Europe any day.

Edited by derblaueClaus

Hasn't there been some concern in the past over Red Berenson's ability to develop players correctly? I'm thinking specifically about Jack Johnson here.

Yeahhh, but if I blamed Red Berenson for jack Johnson being a dense, I'd have to blame red for his parents too.

And that doesn't make sense.

But I'll go with it, if it means Larkin develops better, faster, and stronger.

They can rebuild this, they have the technology.

Mickey Redmond was talking about mike Babcock coming back, and he said something about making this team better now instead of a few years from now and he specifically mentioned Dylan Larkin.

I think the wings are seeing him as the 1st line center replacement.

I'm confused jimmy. What exactly did Mickey say?

I'm confused jimmy. What exactly did Mickey say?

He said something about making the team more competitive now, "whether its by trade or free agency, instead of down the line when Larkins here, or other guys are ready."

I just found it interesting he brought up Larkin by name in reference to making the team better.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Tatar was just on Larkin, and Larkin beat him on the boards while making the d man with Tatar look bad.

He made some slick moves and he looks huge compared to Tatar...

Not just height wise, Tatar couldn't move him.

And Tatar is an nhl player. Wow. No wonder Babs and Holland are so high on him. If mantha can become what we all hoped and expected that will be a deadly combination for a long time, my mouth waters at the thought of mantha dylark bertuzzi

comparing their roster to the rest of the teams, canada better go undefeated :P

but wow, nice comeback effort by the czechs. setting up Larkin for the game winner ;)

roster? Canada goalie sucks, and there defense is decent - good. The forwards are what make the team win.

Hopefully Montreal goes out and Price comes over.

Edited by darkmanx

Finland wins russia on shootout, even blind swedish refs could not help russkies to win... I hope russkies destroy sweden in the playoffs!

Pekka Rinne is an outstanding goaltender. He basically won the game single-handedly.