• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rick zombo

WMHC 2015

Rate this topic

So many of our star players are lazy and dont see the point of going. For instance...what was Howard so busy with? Crying over losing the #1 spot on the Wings? He would have been the starter for USA.

I thought it was to give his groin more time to heal, Cuz he's had a lot if groin issues, which isn't good for a goalie, especially one who wants to win back his starting job

US didnt even have a good team, it's annoying like they didn't want to win.

So many of our star players are lazy and dont see the point of going. For instance...what was Howard so busy with? Crying over losing the #1 spot on the Wings? He would have been the starter for USA.

Some guys have played over 90 games this season why would they go to a meaningless tournament ? They should enjoy their time of and then get back on their routine.

WC or that upcoming joke named world cup of hockey are useless

Who was the starter for USA? I assume Quick didn't go either.

Connor Hellebuyck...the Jets' AHL rookie. Total of one NHL game dressed. And he played his ass off for USA, but you can't expect an inexperienced kid to hold off Ovechkin, Malkin, Kovalchuck, etc forever.

That entire blues roster could've helped it's not like they are even relevant in the playoffs, Parise Suter? Did they go I'm not sure I actually don't know if any players from either team went after they lost but it's upsetting, having two rookie centers who haven't played a single nhl game, one hasn't even been drafted yet they are both playing, yet I wouldn't care but the fact is we didn't really have much to support those rookies, a weak back end a ROOKIE goalie, it's frustrating.

Edited by MrazekFanBoy

Connor Hellebuyck...the Jets' AHL rookie. Total of one NHL game dressed. And he played his ass off for USA, but you can't expect an inexperienced kid to hold off Ovechkin, Malkin, Kovalchuck, etc forever.

He's a local hero from Commerce, Michigan

"Jagr’s prize was awarded by the media, but the other honours were dominated by Canada. The tournament directorate rated Brent Burns as the best defenceman and Jason Spezza, whose 14 points led the scoring charts, was the best forward. The goaltending prize went to Finland’s Pekka Rinne after he set a post-war shut-out record of 237.05 during the group phase"

Aside from Ovi, Malkin and maybe 5 other Russians they still show they are some of the classless Hockey players in the world. Leaving the ice before the National Anthem? Pathetic. Just like in 2010 when they disrespected the Czech's by taking off there Silver medals after receiving them.

Aside from Ovi, Malkin and maybe 5 other Russians they still show they are some of the classless Hockey players in the world. Leaving the ice before the National Anthem? Pathetic. Just like in 2010 when they disrespected the Czech's by taking off there Silver medals after receiving them.

Props to ovi for trying to keep them on the ice

Anyone have any more details on that $1M + cheque given to Crosby? I guess it was awarded because Canada won every game in regulation, but does that money go to Team Canada or Crosby? I was confused, I was wondering if it was his and if so....why? Because he was the captain, or did he go get it because he's the Captain and it actually goes to the team. If was for him personally, I have to imagine he wouldn't keep it to himself. I got the impression it was for him because he appeared to be accepting it kind of awkwardly.

That cheque is for canadian hockey organisation, not sure who gets the money, if theyve got any sense it will be given junior hockey teams to buy equipment.

Sidenote; when team russia made it to moscow, no fans arrived to greet them, teams arrival time wasnt a secret.