• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheDetroitRedWings

Kings sign Ehrhoff to 1 year deal

Rate this topic

great deal it's a win win for both, Ehrhoff gets a chance to improve his value and the Kings have their animal replacement on a cheap 1 year contract.

The clock is ticking for Franson now maybe he is hoping for a real contender

Hoping he lands here

great deal it's a win win for both, Ehrhoff gets a chance to improve his value and the Kings have their animal replacement on a cheap 1 year contract.

The clock is ticking for Franson now maybe he is hoping for a real contender

Na that's Lucic

He should have signed a long term contract when he had the chance, now he's paying for it.

Well, he did actually sign a long term contract when he had chance and that didn't turn out too well. H's still collecting 850 000 a year from the Sabres for the next 11 years so he's actually doing pretty well financially.

I see these deals as a player on the backside of his career trying to win a cup. He could have gotten more years or money elsewhere. Clearly he's taken a cut the past 2 years to be with contending teams.

Well, he did actually sign a long term contract when he had chance and that didn't turn out too well. H's still collecting 850 000 a year from the Sabres for the next 11 years so he's actually doing pretty well financially.

I see these deals as a player on the backside of his career trying to win a cup. He could have gotten more years or money elsewhere. Clearly he's taken a cut the past 2 years to be with contending teams.

Ahh yes. I forgot he was bought out. Makes sense then.

Last offseason Didn't Kenny Holland offer him $4million/year for three or four years and he was looking for an extra year?