• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Our defense is so below average its kinda sad. Bring up X, hell bring up Lashoff. Marchenko learning how to play playoff hockey on the fly isn't working. E is a total plug. Kronwall is clearly hurt.

Even if we had the offensive talent to score consistently against Bishop, stupid mental mistakes like that giveaway would kill this team. There's nothing that our GM or coach can do when the whole team refuses to focus and execute at a high level. Tonight is on everyone.

What makes you think you will get Mrazek at his best? The recent past says you wont. This board loves to jump on whoever is in net when the real problem is the 5 guys in front of him. Outside of Richards nobody has shown up. I feel bad for Mrazek when 4 years from now everyone is throwing him under the bus for whoever is the backup.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

at this point I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, Mrazek has a higher ceiling than Howard and has a better shot at stealing at least one win; but yeah, our D in front of him is awful, no argument there