• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Barrie

Single Game Tickets Pre Sale

Rate this topic

Single Game Tickets went on sale today at 10am. I hope all of you had a Pre Sale code, because by 4:30 it was slim pickings for the weekend games! I was lucky to get tickets to October 29 vs. Boston and December 11 vs. Philly. If you're hoping to see the Bruins in October, I got the last 2 together for that game, so blame me for there only being single tickets left :lol:

Typically, only a handful of tickets will be released on these pre-sales. I'm sure that if you check again on Monday morning when they go on sale for everyone, there will be a large number of tickets available for all games. Well, except for the final game on April 9th.

Thanks, I'm planning on buying tickets for two games, I'd like one of them to be centere ice and as close to the glass as possible. So I'd shell out some big bucks on one game and for the other I wouldn't mind seating in the upper area, not nosebleed though. Anyone in the know of what are the prices this year?

Geez I'm in a conundrum, I was thinking of going to the March Blackhawks and Rangers games, but January's v Penguins, Canadiens and Bruins look enticing too; and would love to attend as many games as possible.

Decisions, decisions. I think it will come down to the weather and which month would be best to visit Detroit... any input from the Michiganders?

I bought them online and early. Just over $200.

StubHub doesn't deliver tickets until the day before the game, which makes me nervous, as I'm travelling on that day.

I'm guessing I'll have to buy them via ticketmaster or via detroitredwings.com, but monday morning I'll be F9'ing like there's no tomorrow. I don't know what their ticket policies are, do they deliver or one can just pick 'em up at the Joe's box office? Good thing there's a ticketmaster office nearby, maybe they can print them out before I travel. those January games keep sounding better and better.

I'm in the upper area. Row 10. Will I see a goddamn thing?

That's a great spot to see everything. The only spot it might be an issue, is if you're in 207 or 208. That's where the main camera that they use for 75% of the game is. There are a few seats in that area where the view can be partially obscured, but I honestly think that row 10 is above that. And I'm pretty sure that most of those seats are STH seats, anyway.

Geez I'm in a conundrum, I was thinking of going to the March Blackhawks and Rangers games, but January's v Penguins, Canadiens and Bruins look enticing too; and would love to attend as many games as possible.

Decisions, decisions. I think it will come down to the weather and which month would be best to visit Detroit... any input from the Michiganders?

You'll have to get tickets from Stubhub if you want to go to those games. If I remember correctly, those were all weekend games (I checked out a few of those teams), and had nothing together, only single seats.

I'm in the upper area. Row 10. Will I see a goddamn thing?

You'll have a great view of the game in row 10. The tickets I got to both games are in section 202A, rows 18 and 19. I've sat around there a few times, and it's a good view, even that high.

Like already said, there isn't a bad seat in the house.

You'll have to get tickets from Stubhub if you want to go to those games. If I remember correctly, those were all weekend games (I checked out a few of those teams), and had nothing together, only single seats.

You'll have a great view of the game in row 10. The tickets I got to both games are in section 202A, rows 18 and 19. I've sat around there a few times, and it's a good view, even that high.

Like already said, there isn't a bad seat in the house.

Sat 14, Mon 16 and Wed 18, Also, I'm only getting a single seat... I checked Stubhub last night and wanted to get 107 seats for the penguins game aprox. $179 5/6 row, don't know if they sell them sepparately. So, should I try Ticketmaster on monday or just go to stubhub? It's my first time buying tickets this way.

Sat 14, Mon 16 and Wed 18, Also, I'm only getting a single seat... I checked Stubhub last night and wanted to get 107 seats for the penguins game aprox. $179 5/6 row, don't know if they sell them sepparately. So, should I try Ticketmaster on monday or just go to stubhub? It's my first time buying tickets this way.

If you're just looking for one seat, try ticketmaster. If you've never bought Wings tickets on ticketmaster, you can see the entire arena. The available seats are blue dots, the ones already sold are in black. Just click on the blue dot to claim the seat!

Good luck!

That's a great spot to see everything. The only spot it might be an issue, is if you're in 207 or 208. That's where the main camera that they use for 75% of the game is. There are a few seats in that area where the view can be partially obscured, but I honestly think that row 10 is above that. And I'm pretty sure that most of those seats are STH seats, anyway.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to be going with my Dad, but if I went alone, I could have gotten a really good seat in the lower section. People from out of town who only go to one game in a lifetime (like myself) don't care about how much it will cost.

If I lived in Detroit and was a regular, I wouldn't be thrilled about paying that much for two tickets in the upper section.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to be going with my Dad, but if I went alone, I could have gotten a really good seat in the lower section. People from out of town who only go to one game in a lifetime (like myself) don't care about how much it will cost.

If I lived in Detroit and was a regular, I wouldn't be thrilled about paying that much for two tickets in the upper section.

That's my case. I've been waiting over 17 years to attend to a game at the Joe. I'm looking in the $300 usd range for the game against Pittsburgh. vs the Canadiens and Bruins I'd probably get either SRO or upper level.

That's my case. I've been waiting over 17 years to attend to a game at the Joe. I'm looking in the $300 usd range for the game against Pittsburgh. vs the Canadiens and Bruins I'd probably get either SRO or upper level.

I'm kicking myself for going now instead of going when my favorites played (like Yzerman, Fedorov, Lidstrom, etc). I shouldn't have sat on my ass. Still, I'm excited to actually go to the arena. It's like Mecca for me. Every Wings fan must make this journey at least once in a lifetime.

Edited by GMRwings1983

I'm kicking myself for going now instead of going when my favorites played (like Yzerman, Fedorov, Lidstrom, etc). I shouldn't have sat on my ass. Still, I'm excited to actually go to the arena. It's like Mecca for me. Every Wings fan must make this journey at least once in a lifetime.

Totally Agree, at least you get to go with your dad. I'd love to go with my best friend, who's a Big Red Wings Fan, but the trip is quite expensive. I hope I don't look like a loser, all alone haha.

I know, due to my stubbornness of attending my first ever NHL game at the Joe made me miss watch them play too, and now I won't see Pasha play either. I think the one I regret the most is not going to the Winter Classic at the Big house, that woulda been sweet.

Edited by NerveDamage

Yupp, I'm going with my dad as well (his first time too) Would've been nice when we were a better team, but the last year of the Joe is still special.