• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

11/02 GDT : Detroit Red Wings @ Ottawa Senators : 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Just now, NerveDamage said:

I post them EVERYWHERE, not only in pms.

lol hope you grow a pair.

Lol so glad I got the petty side out of you to come out. It's been a few days dude, you should be over it by now. 

Grow up. 

Just now, kickazz said:

Lol so glad I got the petty side out of you to come out. It's been a few days dude, you should be over it by now. 

Grow up. 

your racist side don't you mean?

ohh and coward move by asking Mabus to delete the messages... 

Just now, NerveDamage said:

your racist side don't you mean?

ohh and coward move by asking Mabus to delete the messages... 

Lol this is hilarious. I love it. 

Just now, LeftWinger said:

What ISN'T offensive now-a-days?

I'm a Male....that offends some right there!

Beyonce and Adele 

54 minutes ago, Banned4HavingASenseOfHumor said:

LOL You're the king of reporting people who offend you. You're more sensitive than one of those Charmin Bear's buttholes.

I bet you have Mabus's personal email address, cell phone, home phone, fax number and Grindr account DM.

I can't even.

I can't.

Please come back how do we get you unbanned? 

Funny thing is nothing "offends" me to that point of reporting people.  I don't get offended easily, nor am I sensitive. IF something were to offend me, I would handle it via DM, before I'd report anyone.  Heck, I was suspended once before when Number9'sLegs and I were going from thread to thread spamming each other.  Spamming is what got BFL suspended, then he kept circumventing the suspension by creating new usernames. That is what got him banned.

56 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Funny thing is nothing "offends" me to that point of reporting people.  I don't get offended easily, nor am I sensitive. IF something were to offend me, I would handle it via DM, before I'd report anyone.  Heck, I was suspended once before when Number9'sLegs and I were going from thread to thread spamming each other.  Spamming is what got BFL suspended, then he kept circumventing the suspension by creating new usernames. That is what got him banned.

No. 

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

I was really worried we wouldn't be friends anymore.

1 hour ago, kickazz said:

Those were the days

The Number9 and Leftwinger flamewars 

Who won? Or was it like a Coldwar with no real winner just one of them disappeared

Lefty. He outlasted me with his superior economics. I was forced to dissolve and change my name to Russia.

Now we dont fight too much, unless its him blaming me for influencing the draft against Tippett.

24 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Lefty. He outlasted me with his superior economics. I was forced to dissolve and change my name to Russia.

Now we dont fight too much, unless its him blaming me for influencing the draft against Tippett.

No no, he only beat you because his ex-girlfriends, father's brother's sister's mom's niece knew about Helm's in-grown toe nail.