• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

12/4 Red Bread Redemption GDT - Lightning @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Or we could, ya know, hold ourselves to a higher standard instead of racing the fans of Phoenix and Florida to the bottom?

Again, you're taking this too seriously. We're a dozen people on a message board and we're talking s*** on the refs because we feel like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

There were no calls at all for like two periods.  So I"m not sure what "bad calls" people were bitching about in the first period. 

bad calls aren't necessary calls.... They could be non calls!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

There were no calls at all for like two periods.  So I"m not sure what "bad calls" people were bitching about in the first period. 

I’m not bitching about calls in first period. I’m talking about AA clearly getting taken down on a breakaway and he gets a penalty. Everyone complains at some point. Guarantee you have also. I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove or get at, I don’t know. You sound like a participation trophy kinda person.

Edited by HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yzerman19 said:

when you know shots were..... 12-5 Det after one....

Its now 33-22 TB.... so.... Went 28-10 in the last 2 periods!! and yet we've managed to score as much as TB did. TY Newbie Goalie

Yeah, the 5 goals definitely mask how little offensive possession the Wings have had tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

I’m not bitching about calls in first period. I’m talking about AA clearly getting taken down on a breakaway and he gets a penalty. Everyone complains at some point. Guarantee you have also. 

I guarantee you I've never claimed some sort of idiotic referee bias against Detroit because we're lower in the standings than some other team.  Guaranteed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LET'S GO

Just now, kipwinger said:

I guarantee you I've never claimed some sort of idiotic referee bias against Detroit because we're lower in the standings than some other team.  Guaranteed. 

Cool story, bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

 

I guarantee you I've never claimed some sort of idiotic referee bias against Detroit because we're lower in the standings than some other team.  Guaranteed. 

Neither did I? You base this judgement and called a whole fan base whiny because one maybe two people said refs are out to get us or something like that. Guess what then, since you’re a wings fan you’re a whiny fan also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now