• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/2 Common Sens GDT - Red Wings @ Senators - 7:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Just now, puckloo39 said:

Shut out for Bernie-YAY!!!   I may be the only one here who likes him, but I do.  I am very happy for Bernie, heck of a game. 

Nah I like him. He's come a long way from Nelson Mandela and being a Leaf and being an Av and being a Duck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for tuning in to LGW.com Radio, fam. I know your time is valuable and it means a lot to me that you choose to spend some of it here. Be sure to smash that like button and donate to my Patreon and buy some of my cool merch from my online store. Also, f*** the Avs.

I'ma stumble off to bed now. Peace out, y'all.

Edited by Dabura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Thanks for tuning in to LGW.com Radio, fam. I know your time is valuable and it means a lot that you choose to spend some of it here. Be sure to smash that like button and donate to my Patreon and buy some of my cool merch from my online store. Also, f*** the Avs.

I'ma stumble off to bed now. Peace out, y'all.

Thanks for, once again, being The LGW 1st star, brought to you by Ram Trucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, puckloo39 said:

Shut out for Bernie-YAY!!!   I may be the only one here who likes him, but I do.  I am very happy for Bernie, heck of a game. 

I don't necessarily like him, but i don't hate him either. Many nights he pisses me off, but some nights he pulls a hell of a game out of his ass. He may just need to play more. If Howard get traded, he'll get that chance. Although the odds are slim he will be traded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

I don't necessarily like him, but i don't hate him either. Many nights he pisses me off, but some nights he pulls a hell of a game out of his ass. He may just need to play more. If Howard get traded, he'll get that chance. Although the odds are slim he will be traded.

This sounds so much like another goalie that used to be talked about in here...I think his name was Murzak or Ballsack or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

This sounds so much like another goalie that used to be talked about in here...I think his name was Murzak or Ballsack or something like that.

Correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this