• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/14 Valentine's Day GDT - Senators @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

This is called the Fank Tank.

Howard, Nyquist, Jensen, and Kronwall help the Wings play lights out til traded for max return.  

Then we go 0-20 to reclaim the top pick.

The Avalanche must be laughing their asses off at Ottawa and kicking their chops.  The Sens are pathetic.

10 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

This is called the Fank Tank.

Howard, Nyquist, Jensen, and Kronwall help the Wings play lights out til traded for max return.  

Then we go 0-20 to reclaim the top pick.

The Avalanche must be laughing their asses off at Ottawa and kicking their chops.  The Sens are pathetic.

Just realized that Jensen is averaging a over 20 min a night of playing time.

31 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Is it fair to say he's one of the more underappreciated defensemen in the league? Because I feel like he is. It's a shame we're not contending, as he's exactly the kind of player who helps you come out on top in a tightly contested matchups battle.

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Is it fair to say he's one of the more underappreciated defensemen in the league? Because I feel like he is. It's a shame we're not contending, as he's exactly the kind of player who helps you come out on top in a tightly contested matchups battle.

Indeed.

While not fancy - he gets the job done, and usually makes the smart/simple plays, and avoids errors.

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

Yes, I would say he's our best defenseman.  He always had the speed.  But over the last 2 years, his decision making has become too notch.  The league has noticed even if a lot of Wings fans haven't.  

2 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Yes, I would say he's our best defenseman.  He always had the speed.  But over the last 2 years, his decision making has become too notch.  The league has noticed even if a lot of Wings fans haven't.  

He's a real late bloomer...I'm thinking if Wings mgt offers anything less than a 3 yr deal - his agent will then look elsewhere for a deal with longer term.