• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

Who will score more goals to end the season, Larkin or AA?

Rate this topic

Who scores more goals this season, Larkin or AA?   

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm not so sure he's at his highest value though. He's currently on pace for 52 points this season, and I think he could be a 55-65 point player for the next few seasons. I wouldn't be in any major rush to trade him, unless a team is willing to overpay. I see him as a top six scoring threat for the next few seasons, so I guess that could be considered long(ish) term. I agree that he shouldn't be locked up long-term, but I'm against long-term contracts in general, with the exception being franchise type players. Athanasiou, as talented as he is, is not close to a franchise player.

trAAde

14 hours ago, Dabura said:

big if true

Nah it’s tiny 

12 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

False. And frankly, gives more credit to Bill than he deserves. Rick Zombo got himself banned for creating a blatant and mockingly-toned sock account called "Sock Man",  one day before his third one week suspension was to be lifted. Rick's ban was self-inflicted. Bill got himself banned for being an full-on dink. I mean, as legend has it/so they say............

This is all true but if I’m not mistaken that one week ban was because Billy boy had a argument with the Zombo, no? 

Edited by kickazz

8 hours ago, kickazz said:

Nah it’s tiny 

This is all true but if I’m not mistaken that one week ban was because Billy boy had a argument with the Zombo, no? 

If my memory serves, BillyBobZeeeech bumped an old thread. Zombo said that was stupid. Zombo got suspended because the mods thought he had bumped the thread. Or for participating in the insanity. But it was Zombo's third or 4th hand-slap so mod's patience was running thin. Big picture: Zombo got what he deserved. But probably shouldn't have been suspended for the thread bumping thing.

Thank you for letting me share Zombo's story with the world. I would like Dwayne Johnson to play him when they make the movie. 

34 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

If my memory serves, BillyBobZeeeech bumped an old thread. Zombo said that was stupid. Zombo got suspended because the mods thought he had bumped the thread. Or for participating in the insanity. But it was Zombo's third or 4th hand-slap so mod's patience was running thin. Big picture: Zombo got what he deserved. But probably shouldn't have been suspended for the thread bumping thing.

Thank you for letting me share Zombo's story with the world. I would like Dwayne Johnson to play him when they make the movie. 

Sounds more like a Seth Green role.

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Ahh you’re right, I remember pm’ing The Vlad and asking her why Zombo got suspended for Billy babes thread bump.

She gave me an...

Intelligent Response.

PS do you happen to know what Zombo’s avatar was he used for a while? It was a cartoon pic of a guy in black sunglasses smoking a cig. Couldn’t find it anywhere on goog 

Edited by kickazz

2 hours ago, kickazz said:

Ahh you’re right, I remember pm’ing The Vlad and asking her why Zombo got suspended for Billy babes thread bump.

She gave me an...

Intelligent Response.

PS do you happen to know what Zombo’s avatar was he used for a while? It was a cartoon pic of a guy in black sunglasses smoking a cig. Couldn’t find it anywhere on goog 

Probably Cassidy from Preacher. The Graphic Novel. Not the AMC adaptation. 

On 3/24/2019 at 10:31 PM, Jonas Mahonas said:

AA with 6 pts in 4 games.  Very nice.

His production has increased since being put on second line and on center. Adapting well to a higher role. I want more consistency out of him though. 

3 hours ago, kickazz said:

His production has increased since being put on second line and on center. Adapting well to a higher role. I want more consistency out of him though. 

7 pts in 5.  You're right tho.  Needs to score pts in 80% of his games.  Not multiple pts in 30% of his games.

13 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

7 pts in 5.  You're right tho.  Needs to score pts in 80% of his games.  Not multiple pts in 30% of his games.

80% is probably a bit much to ask....not sure about most consistent scorers, Crosby is up there I would think in that category, but I simply checked Kucherov for this year, for obvious reasons....he's only scored in 75% of his games played....not to say "only", I think 75% is probably pretty good....just pointing out 80% is an aggressive target.

16 hours ago, kickazz said:

I want him to score more when it matters. Not just pad his stats during the meaningless home stretch of a lost season. 

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Athanasiou is gonna be part of a package to bring back a D man at some point.

Better trade him at the draft then. Because he's going to return to medium-rare AA next year, at least until Feb, when the rest of the league actually cares about beating us.

6 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Better trade him at the draft then. Because he's going to return to medium-rare AA next year, at least until Feb, when the rest of the league actually cares about beating us.

I think that's the most likely time it will go down. Holland n Devellano already alluded to the fact that they are open to making a big splash this off season to speed up the rebuild. Naturally I assume that means adding a D man because we are disgustingly bad on the blue line.

Our friends in Winnipeg have like 1000 contracts expiring this off season, maybe they'll wanna send us Bogosian 2.0 since he's from Michigan

20 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Athanasiou is gonna be part of a package to bring back a D man at some point.

I'd be okay with that, depending on which defenseman... I'd prefer it to be part of a bigger package to acquire a legit top pair defenseman.

7 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Our friends in Winnipeg have like 1000 contracts expiring this off season, maybe they'll wanna send us Bogosian 2.0 since he's from Michigan

Trouba? Speaking of legit top pairing defensemen... I'd be okay with trading Athanasiou, plus if it got us him...

In what world is he anything like Bogosian?

2 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'd be okay with that, depending on which defenseman... I'd prefer it to be part of a bigger package to acquire a legit top pair defenseman.

Trouba? Speaking of legit top pairing defensemen... I'd be okay with trading Athanasiou, plus if it got us him...

In what world is he anything like Bogosian?

IDK, I made the reference because this board was obsessed with acquiring "Bogo" for a long time, just like now with Trouba, and they're both Winnipeg doods

2 hours ago, toby91_ca said:

80% is probably a bit much to ask....not sure about most consistent scorers, Crosby is up there I would think in that category, but I simply checked Kucherov for this year, for obvious reasons....he's only scored in 75% of his games played....not to say "only", I think 75% is probably pretty good....just pointing out 80% is an aggressive target.

Ok.  Good point.  But u got my drift.