• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

3/29 Five Asssists by Hirose on the Gray GDT - Devils @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Half... Dad is Asian. Mom is Caucasian...

And here I was thinking he was just named after the delicious starchy root Taro

taro-what-is-it.jpg

12 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Look, the important thing here is we're winning games without veteran deadweight and all of that veteran deadweight is going to be on the 2019-20 opening night roster and oh damn I just made myself sad.

Plus Filppula

1) Taco is adorable... Baby Bert called Hirose that last night in an interview...

2) Cholo is in GR because he is not ripe.... he made the same goofball mistakes with GR last weekend when I saw them play.  I told my friend, that is why he's back with the Griffs.

3) I still think of Jake Chelios as a teenager... he's like 27.  He is not his dad... but that was a lot to expect.

4) Frk must have whiplash by now from being yanked back and forth from GR to Detroit.. as if he needs more ways to hurt himself.

LGRW!!!

6 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

1) Taco is adorable... Baby Bert called Hirose that last night in an interview...

2) Cholo is in GR because he is not ripe.... he made the same goofball mistakes with GR last weekend when I saw them play.  I told my friend, that is why he's back with the Griffs.

3) I still think of Jake Chelios as a teenager... he's like 27.  He is not his dad... but that was a lot to expect.

4) Frk must have whiplash by now from being yanked back and forth from GR to Detroit.. as if he needs more ways to hurt himself.

LGRW!!!

Taco is a good passer.
Frk is a good shooter.
Some people eat tacos with a f(o)rk.

Conclusion: Frk with a hatty tonight, Taco with 3 assists.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Taco is a good passer.
Frk is a good shooter.
Some people eat tacos with a f(o)rk.

Conclusion: Frk with a hatty tonight, Taco with 3 assists.

excellent analysis, my Dabs.   add a little Cholula-ios hot sauce to them tacos with a frk.

4 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

excellent analysis, my Dabs.   add a little Cholula-ios hot sauce to them tacos with a frk.

Yo @LittleCeasars I know you're lurking and I hope you're taking notes. We marketing up in this mofo.

Edited by Dabura

8 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I laughed irl.

56119352_10156520729989139_5510402900003

Enjoy the lack of old guys while it lasts, friends. Cherish these bizarro lineups.

I like how they stuck Wit on there alone.. since we're likely to lose a D or two to the triage ward tonight, if history serves

I completely agree with Ozzie.  These guys are not made to lose a game or even think they might.. they play to win. This is invaluable experience for the young players, and shows us who they are and what kind of team mate and player they can be.  LGRW!!!

2 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I completely agree with Ozzie.  These guys are not made to lose a game or even think they might.. they play to win. This is invaluable experience for the young players, and shows us who they are and what kind of team mate and player they can be.  LGRW!!!

Preach.

PK

2 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

I am rooting hard for the Devils in this game.

Top 10 Anime Betrayals