• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

3/29 Five Asssists by Hirose on the Gray GDT - Devils @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

K so like all the vets are gone. Much younger lineup. Opportunity for Larkin to be a leader with the older guys out of the way. We're winning like this.

Does anyone think management takes a look at this stretch and decides maybe not to re-sign old vets or sign new vets?

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

K so like all the vets are gone. Much younger lineup. Opportunity for Larkin to be a leader with the older guys out of the way. We're winning like this.

Does anyone think management takes a look at this stretch and decides maybe not to re-sign old vets or sign new vets?

Does anyone miss Abdelkader?  or Ericsson?  Sorry, Jonny... but they look good out there without ye.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

This is why we need Dylan Cozens. Big and fast. And he plays pro baseball.

I've watched him in person a few times. Wasn't over the moon impressed with his hockey, but he is an ideal physical specimen. Kid was big and comfortable in a big body for one so young.

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I've watched him in person a few times. Wasn't over the moon impressed with his hockey, but he is an ideal physical specimen. Kid was big and comfortable in a big body for one so young.

I'm just funnin'. I do like him tho. Not sure I'd take him 3rd overall, but he'd be a solid selection in the 5-8 range.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Been wondering the same thing.

I think this winning streak is based mostly on unsustainably strong goaltending from both Howard and Bernier. But I do like the way the team has been playing in the absence of so many vets.

History would suggest Zadina and Rasmussen and other kids are starting next season in Grand Rapids. Unless we get Hughes or Kakko, we're probably gonna be disappointed with the opening night roster.

BERTUZZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

AA is ******* money. 4-0 win. Did someone say the Wings had an emergency backup tonight?

Some dude named Josh Block, who we weren't allowed to see because I guess it's against the rules for him to be on the bench.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

Some dude named Josh Block, who we weren't allowed to see because I guess it's against the rules for him to be on the bench.

Awesome. I love the emergency backup deal, must be a great experience. But, if he wasn't even on the bench, that's bulls***. Hope he at least got a jersey with his name/number. And hopefully it wasn't #30 again. lol