• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kliq

What is more likely tomorrow?

Rate this topic

What is more likely tomorrow?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm going to say 4-2 Canes, with the Caps peppering Mrazek with 40+ shots.

I go back to that game in Detroit where Ovi needed one more goal to surpass Fedorov as the highest scoring Russian in the NHL and Mrazek stone cold blanked him that night, and Ovi had something like 10-12 shots on him, it was a sight to behold!

4 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

I go back to that game in Detroit where Ovi needed one more goal to surpass Fedorov as the highest scoring Russian in the NHL and Mrazek stone cold blanked him that night, and Ovi had something like 10-12 shots on him, it was a sight to behold!

I mean even Manny Legacy has good nights. Doesn’t mean much.

8 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

We also know that when he is on a hot streak, he is Vezina worthy.  I don't think he'll shut them out, but he won't stink the bed either.  As long as they give him goal support, he'll pull off the upset.  3 goals past him max.

Of course that is most likely, but my question is if tomorrow you were told that he either got a SO or he let in 5 goals, which would you think happened?

7 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

I was at that game, I remember he was lights out. When Mrazek is on, there is no doubt that he is great! Problem was that he was like a light switch, on, off, on, off etc.

30 minutes ago, kliq said:

Well what? He didn't surprise anyone, he did neither, which was the most obvious outcome.

She was waiting all night to throw the sass at you. Another man down to hockeymom's intelligence. You lose buddy. 

Edited by kickazz

1 hour ago, kickazz said:

She was waiting all night to throw the sass at you. Another man down to hockeymom's intelligence. You lose buddy. 

Hey, if not for hockeymom, there wouldn't be any women left on LGW.  Once upon a time, there were many, believe it or not.  After the good looking players all left, that kind of stopped.    

4 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Hey, if not for hockeymom, there wouldn't be any women left on LGW.  Once upon a time, there were many, believe it or not.  After the good looking players all left, that kind of stopped.    

The women are around. Loo, wingsgirl, 55fan. They’re in Olympia chat, and present at every game, you never join us though. 

Edited by kickazz

8 minutes ago, kickazz said:

The women are around. Loo, wingsgirl, 55fan. They’re in Olympia chat, and present at every game, you never join us though. 

Well, I didn't literally mean there's no female posters.  Just not nearly as many as before.

6 hours ago, kickazz said:

haha tocuhe!

Ill say this, if Mrazek letting 3 in is a "surprise" and leads to "I told you so's", I think that speaks volumes right there.