• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2019-20 Prospects Thread

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Says the man with no argument

As opposed to your sound argument of "they project to be much more valuable, because I said so"...

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I like how Seider is already better than Hronek. Told you dumb ******* Seider was the best. Best Dman outside the NHL for over a year in fact.

He's not "already better". He's projected to be better, aka higher ceiling...

6 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Bultman is great. Yup, he loves Rasmussen, but still has Veleno ahead of him... I also love Rasmussen. I've said as much on several occasions. I'm not sure why you think I don't like him, just because I like Veleno more...

LOL

Well if you think Berggren should possibly be higher than Big R, then you don't like him enough. Anyway, I don't really care. I'll give you this: you def like Veleno more than I like Rasmussen. 

19 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

As opposed to your sound argument of "they project to be much more valuable, because I said so"...

Both players would have sunk much lower in their respective drafts had Holland not been dumb enough to bet on sinking ships. Ras and McIsaac on the other hand are draft gems.

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Both players would have sunk much lower in their respective drafts had Holland not been dumb enough to bet on sinking ships. Ras and McIsaac on the other hand are draft gems.

LOL

27 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Well if you think Berggren should possibly be higher than Big R, then you don't like him enough. Anyway, I don't really care. I'll give you this: you def like Veleno more than I like Rasmussen. 

Care to explain?

22 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

You know who I like? Max Bultman. You know who he likes? ........

Anyway Rasmussen's not my boy. He's our boy. Except for you and @nyqvististhefuture. But f***. He would have taken Brannstrom at 9. He'll be your boy too in a few years. 

I agree with the top 4. Obviously. Rasmussen should be ahead of McIsaac on any list. 

Whats wrong with brannstrom? Hes 21 today and has a ton of upside ... i was more pissed we passed on a dman when we have been a trainwreck in the back since lidstrom left (which is why yzerman went d heavy at the draft as soon as he came ) so rasmussen draft made no sense to me 

Hope for the teams sake  he succeeds but for a top 10 pick i dont think he’ll turn into what we should have got , i like berggrens upside more if the guy can ever stay healthy if not he’ll be playing vs former wings greats axelsson,ritola,ryno soon enough

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

2 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Whats wrong with brannstrom? Hes 21 today and has a ton of upside ... i was more pissed we passed on a dman when we have been a trainwreck in the back since lidstrom left (which is why yzerman went d heavy at the draft as soon as he came ) so rasmussen draft made no sense to me 

Hope for the teams sake  he succeeds but for a top 10 pick i dont think he’ll turn into what we should have got , i like berggrens upside more if the guy can ever stay healthy if not he’ll be playing vs former wings greats axelsson,ritola,ryno soon enough

Ras was tearing it up in the AHL last season until he got hurt. I have no concerns about him. 

2 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Jeremy bracco’s been tearing it up for years and hes still there ... means s***

see him as a 3rd liner ppl front guy ... hope he proves me wrong but we’ll see

Ahh yes, the Leafs have a 23 year old potantial career AHLer on their hands, so that automatically seals Ras' fate. That's some classic nyqvististhefuture logic right there. 

2 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Ahh yes, the Leafs have a 23 year old potantial career AHLer on their hands, so that automatically seals Ras' fate. That's some classic nyqvististhefuture logic right there. 

Ahh yes a 21 yr old kid gets 20 pts in the ahl and it automatically seals his fate into being a great nhler