• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/3 Tonight We're Gonna Party Like It's 1997 GDT - Flyers @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Yo J.Lo hit me up babe, I knowd de wey.

hqdefault.jpg

Carley is the new queen. Everyone clap for the queen.

9 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I'd love to know how Perlini remains in the line up. Surely we could give Svech a shot at this point? Perlini is so offensively impotent that putting him in the top 6 has now made every player unable to score a goal.

Perlini is ASS

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Things are so rough right now that part of me wants the team to leave no doubt and not win another game for the rest of the season. That would force a major shakeup in the offseason, whether we get Lafreniere or not. I think this team and organization needs a major shakeup.

I've been wanting this since Grand Master Y took office this past summer.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Rudderless. :(

I think they should have named a Captain.  And I do not think we will get Lafreniere even if we are in negative numbers for points.  I just do not think the Wings will be allowed to have the first pick, regardless.

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

I think they should have named a Captain.  And I do not think we will get Lafreniere even if we are in negative numbers for points.  I just do not think the Wings will be allowed to have the first pick, regardless.

I've been preparing myself for a three-point slide in the lotto draw since day one. :rip:

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

The dark secret of Parity™ is that there isn't true parity, it's just a couple really bad teams handing out 2 points left and right. Change my mind.

The Habs would like a word with us.  We didn't give them theirs.

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

15 shots on goal for the entire game.  Do they not practice this stuff or what the heck is that all about?  Flyers have not exactly been smothering them in D tonight, or any other night.

The things we try in practice work in practice because we're trying them on inferior players.