• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

ABDELKADER HAS CORONA

Rate this topic

On 1/28/2023 at 10:19 PM, Axl Foley said:

Listen to the chatter between NBA players sometime. It's not just a "white" thing no matter how much its portrayed that way.

Easily the most savage chirping I've ever heard is from playing basketball with black guys. That s*** is an art form to them. An average 12 yr old black kid from the ghetto would chirp circles around grown ass NHL players. Everytime I hear NHLers mic'ed up it's usually shockingly pedestrian chirping, bordering on polite.

4 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Easily the most savage chirping I've ever heard is from playing basketball with black guys. That s*** is an art form to them. An average 12 yr old black kid from the ghetto would chirp circles around grown ass NHL players. Everytime I hear NHLers mic'ed up it's usually shockingly pedestrian chirping, bordering on polite.

Amazing what derogatory terms you can get away with on the court.

I'm going to post about this because it's gaining my interest.

The train derailments in the USA. WTF is going on? When the Ohio one happened my attitude was "yeah bad stuff happens". And even after the 2nd one something like days later I was like "Wow that's quite the coincidence". But then there was another, and another, and another, and now the one in Florida...

It's well outside of the realm of coincidence at this point IMO.

And I think the Occams Razor in this situation is: "well the USA just has crappy railways". And Trump even supposedly reduced regulations on rail companies during his tenure... But the problem with this explanation in my mind is: How do you explain all the rails breaking down in one singular month? Deregulated rails would breakdown and have a derailment or two here or there over the course of 10 to 20 years, not sudden shock failure all in the same month. It would also be localized and start in the area least maintained area and spread from there. But this is happening all over the country.

So here's my schizo take, although the one I would bet on:.. Russian sleeper cells.

This is the closest we've come to direct war with Russia in a very long time. The USSR had plenty of their agents in this country prior to the Russian Fed, and IMO your naive to think that ever stopped. Mind you, Putin is also former KGB.

Now Russia has it's back against the wall with the USA pouring arms and funding into their enemy. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the order was given for Russian cells to go live in the USA. Not for major targets - but just telling you "hey we can hit you at will". Train derailment is perfect for this. Easy to pull off. Low chance of being caught. Decent amount of infrastructure and localized damaged to make it worth it.

As scary as it sounds, this makes the most sense to me considering the timeline and circumstances.

Anybody have a different take?

50 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

I'm going to post about this because it's gaining my interest.

The train derailments in the USA. WTF is going on? When the Ohio one happened my attitude was "yeah bad stuff happens". And even after the 2nd one something like days later I was like "Wow that's quite the coincidence". But then there was another, and another, and another, and now the one in Florida...

It's well outside of the realm of coincidence at this point IMO.

And I think the Occams Razor in this situation is: "well the USA just has crappy railways". And Trump even supposedly reduced regulations on rail companies during his tenure... But the problem with this explanation in my mind is: How do you explain all the rails breaking down in one singular month? Deregulated rails would breakdown and have a derailment or two here or there over the course of 10 to 20 years, not sudden shock failure all in the same month. It would also be localized and start in the area least maintained area and spread from there. But this is happening all over the country.

So here's my schizo take, although the one I would bet on:.. Russian sleeper cells.

This is the closest we've come to direct war with Russia in a very long time. The USSR had plenty of their agents in this country prior to the Russian Fed, and IMO your naive to think that ever stopped. Mind you, Putin is also former KGB.

Now Russia has it's back against the wall with the USA pouring arms and funding into their enemy. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the order was given for Russian cells to go live in the USA. Not for major targets - but just telling you "hey we can hit you at will". Train derailment is perfect for this. Easy to pull off. Low chance of being caught. Decent amount of infrastructure and localized damaged to make it worth it.

As scary as it sounds, this makes the most sense to me considering the timeline and circumstances.

Anybody have a different take?

Except they have caught people in the past for derailing trains as acts of terror. The press would LOVE for this to be Russia. The fact that no one from CNN to FOX is pushing that narrative tells me it's not deliberate.

Weird coincidences happen. There is a guy on Youtube and TikTok who makes a living discussing them.

Edited by Axl Foley

4 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

Except they have caught people in the past for derailing trains as acts of terror. The press would LOVE for this to be Russia, the fact that no one from CNN to FOX is pushing that narrative tells me it's not deliberate.

Weird coincidences happen. There is a guy on Youtube who makes a living discussing them.

2 is a coincidence. 5+ is a trend. 

why are some ppl still not wearing masks? I feel like most ppl aren't even getting there boosters anymore. Like what? Big pharma cares about your health. Not money. Take the boosters or wear a mask or stay out of the LCA completely thank you.

4 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Fighting the power isnt fascist

using violence and intimidation to silence dissent is.

Other examples:

1. The belief that action is of value in itself and should be taken without intellectual reflection. (Yep. Antifa.)

2. Devalues intellectual discourse and critical reasoning as barriers to action, as well as out of fear that such analysis will expose contradictions. (Drowning out or even preventing Conservatives from speaking at Colleges and Universities is another Antifa tactic).

3. Having an "Obsession with a Plotand the hyping-up of an enemy threat. There must always be an enemy to fight. (Conservatives/Right Wingers).

4. Playing up the power of certain disfavored elites to encourage in their followers a sense of grievance, oppression, and humiliation. (Antifa recruitment 101).

5. Employs and promotes "Newspeak" in order to limit critical reasoning. (Silencing diversity of thought or speech. Defining any disagreeable speech as "hate speech").

6. A policing apparatus that prevents, controls, and represses dissidence and opposition, including through the use of organized terror. (An Antifa favorite).

7. Anti-capitalism. (Remember "Occupy Wall Street")?

These are just some examples of actual Fascism displayed by Antifa.

Edited by Axl Foley

Canada
>General goods x2 more expensive than the US
>Housing x3 more
>Taxes x1.5 more
>Income only 2/3 of the USD on average

At least you can legally kill yourselves now I guess?

Do we need to be worried about you Leafbros?

Edited by Troy McClure