• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

ABDELKADER HAS CORONA

Rate this topic

CHL will no longer import Russian or Belorussian players.

NHL and KHL have severed their existing deal to honor contracts and provide league information to one another.

Helsinki is refusing the KHL playoffs and likely leaves the KHL.

KHL terminating the contracts of players leaving Russia.

Time to start drafting Russians and smuggling them into the country again boys. Good thing we have our ace for this. Jimmy is on the job. 

jimmy-devellano.jpg

Watching the Johnny Depp testimony (for some reason). Little surprised by how much thinking and thoughtfulness he put into his characters. According to him he basically developed Jack Sparrow on his own to the chagrin of Disney. Had some interesting explanations to his development of Edward Scissor Hands too. Found a bit more respect for that bracelet wearing tattoo freak.

>Johnny does drugs
>Johnny drinks wine in the morning
>Johnny slam cabinets

But does Johnny beat you? No, I beat him.

This will be the day they finally can say they caught captain jack sparrow "cue music"

12 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Watching the Johnny Depp testimony (for some reason). Little surprised by how much thinking and thoughtfulness he put into his characters. According to him he basically developed Jack Sparrow on his own to the chagrin of Disney. Had some interesting explanations to his development of Edward Scissor Hands too. Found a bit more respect for that bracelet wearing tattoo freak.

I have found his testimony to be irritating. It's like he is playing a character on the witness stand. It's like the real person does not exist anymore.

2 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I have found his testimony to be irritating. It's like he is playing a character on the witness stand. It's like the real person does not exist anymore.

Not sure what world you're living in. Everyone is trying to paint their best self on the witness stand. Essentially a character. John D is no different. What did you expect?

I found his extrapolations about acting interesting.

The cross has been somewhat damning of his character, but he's not on trial for drinking wine in the morning, becoming emotional, or using drugs. He's on trial for allegedly beating Amber Heard. None of that has come out, only thing that has has been the audio where she admits to striking him.

Remember she is playing a character in that courtroom too. Did you find her presence irritating?

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

Not sure what world you're living in. Everyone is trying to paint their best self on the witness stand. Essentially a character. John D is no different. What did you expect?

I found his extrapolations about acting interesting.

The cross has been somewhat damning of his character, but he's not on trial for drinking wine in the morning, becoming emotional, or using drugs. He's on trial for allegedly beating Amber Heard. None of that has come out, only thing that has has been the audio where she admits to striking him.

Remember she is playing a character in that courtroom too. Did you find her presence irritating?

If it takes her 10 minutes of bloviating to answer a simple question, then yes.

4 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

If it takes her 10 minutes of bloviating to answer a simple question, then yes.

s*** man you're harsh. I'm sure you're a real pontificator in state court urself though.

He's said up front he's tried to keep himself and his family out of the media, but Amber has basically forced his hand. I'm not gonna slap the man for being.... measured? long-winded?

Do you have an opinion on the case other than Johnny speaks slowly?

2 hours ago, bIueadams said:

s*** man you're harsh. I'm sure you're a real pontificator in state court urself though.

He's said up front he's tried to keep himself and his family out of the media, but Amber has basically forced his hand. I'm not gonna slap the man for being.... measured? long-winded?

Do you have an opinion on the case other than Johnny speaks slowly?

He doesnt speak slowly. His pace and diction are fine. I just wish his testimony didn't seem like he is rehearsing for a part in a Hunter S. Thompson movie.

Example:

The attorney asks him how he met Amber Heard. It took him over 4 minutes of rambling and meaningless testimony before he finally reveals that it was when she was auditioning for a movie he was working on. A simple one sentence answer. This is why I can't watch the trial. Its excruciating.

I am Pro-Depp if it makes you feel better.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

He doesnt speak slowly. His pace and diction are fine. I just wish his testimony didn't seem like he is rehearsing for a part in a Hunter S. Thompson movie.

Example:

The attorney asks him how he met Amber Heard. It took him over 4 minutes of rambling and meaningless testimony before he finally reveals that it was when she was auditioning for a movie he was working on. A simple one sentence answer. This is why I can't watch the trial. Its excruciating.

I am Pro-Depp if it makes you feel better.

>Immediately references Thompson and the Rum Diary (the movie Depp and Heard began a relationship on)

I'm not sure if you know how criminal trials work. What's annoying you is what Johnny was pushed to do by his attorney's. He's being open/honest/long-winded with the court as a legitimate strategy to build character and report. What you posted is his only opportunity to do that b4 the cross begins.

To elaborate, if you have noticed the Depp team has taken little to no action against Heard. When I say that I mean they haven't "chased her". They're building a story that she was a nice lady and Johnny loved her and would never hurt her. If you saw his body guards testimony it was the best example of this. He defended Depp to a T, but also refused to say anything ill of Amber.

They're building a case where Depp looks like a normal in love guy and this lady lied. Nothing more. Nothing less. Smarter play than going deep after her being a psycho IMO. He just wants his own name cleared.