• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Y19

11/16 GDT - Wings vs. Senators @ Avicii Arena - 2:00 PM EST (8:00 PM Stockholm Time)

Rate this topic

Hi, I'm Troy Mcclure. You may remember me from such posts as "Franzen doesnt float. Howard is above average. Babcock, more like godcock. Brendan Smith is a drunk chimp on skates. Larkin is a 2C. Mo Seider is the next Pronger. Blashill and Yzerman ruined Svech. I dont think Aldrich touched those players. Zadina puts things in his butthole. Corona virus isnt real. And Veleno is a god."

Anybody need a stream just PM me.

3 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I missed the first period but according to all the stats it looks like we're dominating them everywhere but the scoresheet. Bad day for our goalie or what?

Great pressure but the occasional blunder and the Sens capitalizing on all of them, plus we had a goal disallowed for pushing the goaltender's pad in the net.

Just now, Y19 said:

Great pressure but the occasional blunder and the Sens capitalizing on all of them, plus we had a goal disallowed for pushing the goaltender's pad in the net.

I saw the score and assumed we were getting trounced until I saw the period stats and it looked like we were pretty much in control.

Wow, Reimer looked stellar on that one.

Well, get ready for overtime hockey.  If you'd told me we'd get a point when we were down 4-0, I would have been pretty happy.  However, Chiarot put the puck over the glass with about 1:30 left in the game, so the Wings will start the OT on the penalty kill.