• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

Wings vs Canes I wants a win!!!

Rate this topic

11 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

God damn that was a close game. We looked really good except that one blunder by Husso.

Man it would have been nice to have that one. I hope our guys are absolutely itching to get on the ice Saturday.

Ah yes. Philly. Another hard working tight checking team who also happen to be in a city the Wings haven't won much in. Should go well........

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Ah yes. Philly. Another hard working tight checking team who also happen to be in a city the Wings haven't won much in. Should go well........

With Larkin, Compher, and Perron out there is no such thing as easy wins right now. This period of the season is going to be a character test and so far they're owning up to the moment. A win in Philly and another in Anaheim would be massive for this team.

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

With Larkin, Compher, and Perron out there is no such thing as easy wins right now. This period of the season is going to be a character test and so far they're owning up to the moment. A win in Philly and another in Anaheim would be massive for this team.

any news on larks?

On 12/14/2023 at 7:08 PM, kipwinger said:

That's the way to go. I got tickets last minute and I didn't really have time to grab anything first. I ran to a Meijer on 8 mile and looked for a plain red hoodie and they didn't have one so I was stuck with the team store because I really didn't have time to go any place else after that. I has happy with the hoodie I got at the team store but I don't like the hat at all. And I paid loads for both.

Well I hope this is the night Kane breaks out then. Gonna be a tough game though, a real test. If we can come out of this injury stretch with a few gutsy wins it might be the thing that galvanizes this team into a winner. Fingers crossed.

You went to Meier's on 8 mile? Kudos to you

Forgot to post a cool moment from the game. 

We had a young kid(12 -14)with his dad sitting behind us kid was wearing Canes jersey

In between 2nd and 3rd he is talking to the usher and how he loves the Canes then the Wings. Yeah I eavesdropped ...lol

At the  start of the 3rd the usher points to the kid and dad and gets them all the way down to sit right behind the glass of the Canes bench. 

I figured Dave the usher deserved a shoutout as he basically made that kids night in a big way.