• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

Detroit Like Our Teams VS. Las Vegas Maneuvering Cup Chqmps

Rate this topic

No better way to repay Maatta for his great February than to pair him with Petry.  F k ing Petry sucks co ck.  Enough already.  This is *** as f k.

What a waste of time

Petry is COMPLETE DOG SHET

There is no way this guy should see another second of NHL ice time

5 hours ago, diehardredwingsfan58 said:

March has a hat trick for Vegas, Detroit loses 5 to 3 now officially out of the playoff drops 4 spots in the ranking. Team more than likely out of the playoffs with 18 games left and looking like crap.

After getting bee-otch slapped these past few weeks I'm guessing the guys would rather be playing golf in  April.

2 hours ago, Motor City Mullets said:

After getting bee-otch slapped these past few weeks I'm guessing the guys would rather be playing golf in  April.

Best part of it all is we are committed to the SHET SHOW that is Ben Chiarot and Jeff Petry next year as well.  Starting to realize that the "Yzerplan" is not knowing how to undo mistakes.

We like our team. Kicked some tires, but prices were too high. Berggren is just as good as Jake Guentzel anyway. Kaner was our deadline acquisition. Made one BS side trade to make it look like I'm working. Thinking about re-signing Perron to keep this streak alive.

Holland would be lynched for this lmao most valuable thing about SY to the Illitch family is that his leash is infinitely long with media and fans. 

"Stephen Yzerman told top prospect Berggren to 'lol kill yo self" and then farted directly into the young players open mouth. Here's why that's a good thing."

Watch him re-sign Seider and Raymond and Perron and call it a summer. Just wait for it. 

3 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

We like our team. Kicked some tires, but prices were too high. Berggren is just as good as Jake Guentzel anyway. Kaner was our deadline acquisition. Made one BS side trade to make it look like I'm working. Thinking about re-signing Perron to keep this streak alive.

Holland would be lynched for this lmao most valuable thing about SY to the Illitch family is that his leash is infinitely long with media and fans. 

"Stephen Yzerman told top prospect Berggren to 'lol kill yo self" and then farted directly into the young players open mouth. Here's why that's a good thing."

Watch him re-sign Seider and Raymond and Perron and call it a summer. Just wait for it. 

Hi I’m number9 and I wish Yzerman had blown a 1st on Adam fugging Henrique in a buyers market like my hero Ken Holland. 

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Hi I’m number9 and I wish Yzerman had blown a 1st on Adam fugging Henrique in a buyers market like my hero Ken Holland. 

That's where you are wrong buster brown. Given my way, I would have sold all UFA's. 

But I was also 100% open to adding obviously. If SY thought it was time to round a corner with this franchise I would have supported it. As long as the adds were good and not Legwand for Jarnkrok type crap. That's the weird bubble land we're in right now. 

But one thing I do not endorse, or am open to, is sitting on our hands. That's what Holland did, and it took a mediocre team, with good pieces, slowly down into the gutter with him.

Teams who can't pick a direction at the deadline are deader than the teams that sell, they just don't know it yet. 

9 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

That's where you are wrong buster brown. Given my way, I would have sold all UFA's. 

But I was also 100% open to adding obviously. If SY thought it was time to round a corner with this franchise I would have supported it. As long as the adds were good and not Legwand for Jarnkrok type crap. That's the weird bubble land we're in right now. 

But one thing I do not endorse, or am open to, is sitting on our hands. That's what Holland did, and it took a mediocre team, with good pieces, slowly down into the gutter with him.

Teams who can't pick a direction at the deadline are deader than the teams that sell, they just don't know it yet. 

So dramatic. 

Tell me how adding a few 3rd to 5th round picks was the bold big sack move only real GMs can swing. 

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

So dramatic. 

Tell me how adding a few 3rd to 5th round picks was the bold big sack move only real GMs can swing. 

Big bold sack move only real GMs can swing? The dissonance is strong with you. This is the bare minimum you're talking about. Yzerman didn't do even that. A run of the mill GM could have gotten at least a single 2nd, if not two of them, out of our UFA's.

I get you love the Red Wings, but step back and look at what they're doing (or not doing) for two seconds please. 

Just now, Troy McClure said:

Big bold sack move only real GMs can swing? The dissonance is strong with you. This is the bare minimum you're talking about. Yzerman didn't do even that. A run of the mill GM could have gotten at least a single 2nd, if not two of them, out of our UFA's.

Yeah. Who is fetching a 2nd other than Kane. Demonstrate your wrongness to me? 

Yeah. Who is fetching a 2nd other than Kane. Demonstrate your wrongness to me? 

Possibly Ghost in the right package.

Explain to me what we accomplished with this TDL?

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Right package? Elaborate. Cuz last time Ghost was traded was for a 3rd in 2026 lol

Why are you avoiding my question?

I suspect it's because you don't have an answer for it. Just you like didn't when I first criticized Blash... or DK... or Zadina. It's just "I like my red wings so I'm going to defend them without critical thought" all over again.

I'll answers your question though. Add picks. Ghost is having a great year, adding a 4th or a 5th gets you there. But I suspect you're smart enough to know that already... you just like avoidng my line of inqury. 

6 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Why are you avoiding my question?

I suspect it's because you don't have an answer for it. Just you like didn't when I first criticized Blash... or DK... or Zadina. It's just "I like my red wings so I'm going to defend them without critical thought" all over again.

I'll answers your question though. Add picks. Ghost is having a great year, adding a 4th or a 5th gets you there. But I suspect you're smart enough to know that already... you just like avoidng my line of inqury. 

Really moves the needle. Now I’m angry too! 

Really moves the needle. Now I’m angry too! 

It moves the needle A LOT more than doing nothing wouldn't you agree?

Two 2nd's and possibly many more later picks added is a really good return at a TDL. It also clears space for rookies to get 10 to 15 games of experience before next year. I suspect you're being purposely regarded now. 

And again, do you have an answer to my question, or are you just lost in all of this?

1 minute ago, Troy McClure said:

It moves the needle A LOT more than doing nothing wouldn't you agree?

Two 2nd's and possibly many more later picks added is a really good return at a TDL. It also clears space for rookies to get 10 to 15 games of experience before next year. I suspect you're being purposely regarded now. 

And again, do you have an answer to my question, or are you just lost in all of this?

TWO 2nds? 

Rookies like Begrren who suck? 

5 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Explain to me what we accomplished at this TDL?

Not until you explain to me that you know what you’re talking about? 

just a typical impatient fan that wants “something” to happen even if it makes zero sense. 

At least Scott knew enough to bail earlier. And go have a mimosa or something. 

If you're going to build a winning team you actually have to build on something. If you strategy every year is to strip the team down to a skeleton and start over next season one day you're going to wake up and Moritz Seider is going to be 26, 27, or 28 without ever having played in meaningful games. There's a huge difference between finishing the season strong (even if they lose in the playoffs) and the team looking forward to next season, and falling apart and kicking the can down the road to next season.

The ONLY thing we accomplished this season was the wins. We didn't bring rookies in to get more experience. We didn't find long term solutions to any of our roster issues. We didn't clear cap for future contract negotiations. But we DID put ourselves in a position to make the playoffs and now management has thrown cold water on that.

If being good and making the playoffs this year wasn't part of the "Yzerplan" they we should have sold. And we certainly shouldn't have acquired dudes like Justin Holl and Jeff Petry. And if making the playoffs this year WAS part of the plan, then Yzerman should have been willing to use a 3rd round pick to shore up our goaltending (for example).

It's clear that the front office had no idea what they wanted to accomplish this season and that in their minds there isn't much of a difference between making the playoffs or just missing (again). And so they did nothing...again...except watch their team get a year older.

Not until you explain to me that you know what you’re talking about? 

just a typical impatient fan that wants “something” to happen even if it makes zero sense. 

At least Scott knew enough to bail earlier. And go have a mimosa or something. 

lol "no one but me knows what they're talkng about but me"

> meanwhile can't answer for a single thing he's preaching

Tell ya what, I'll  spare you and wait tll @kipwinger comes back so I can talk to someone who can hold rank. 

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

If you're going to build a winning team you actually have to build on something. If you strategy every year is to strip the team down to a skeleton and start over next season one day you're going to wake up and Moritz Seider is going to be 26, 27, or 28 without ever having played in meaningful games. There's a huge difference between finishing the season strong (even if they lose in the playoffs) and the team looking forward to next season, and falling apart and kicking the can down the road to next season.

The ONLY thing we accomplished this season was the wins. We didn't bring rookies in to get more experience. We didn't find long term solutions to any of our roster issues. We didn't clear cap for future contract negotiations. But we DID put ourselves in a position to make the playoffs and now management has thrown cold water on that.

If being good and making the playoffs this year wasn't part of the "Yzerplan" they we should have sold. And we certainly shouldn't have acquired dudes like Justin Holl and Jeff Petry. And if making the playoffs this year WAS part of the plan, then Yzerman should have been willing to use a 3rd round pick to shore up our goaltending (for example).

It's clear that the front office had no idea what they wanted to accomplish this season and that in their minds there isn't much of a difference between making the playoffs or just missing (again). And so they did nothing...again...except watch their team get a year older.

speak of the devil! Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

lol "no one but me knows what they're talkng about but me"

> meanwhile can't answer for a single thing he's preaching

Tell ya what, I'll  spare you and wait tll @kipwinger comes back so I can talk to someone who can hold rank. 

speak of the devil! Thank you!

Just popping in the set the table. Gotta go take the dogs for a walk. I'll be back to tell you all why you're dumb later.