• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Troy McClure

3/14 The Revenge Tour Begins GDT - Yotes @ Good Guys - 7PM EST

Rate this topic

Just now, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

Debrincat is scoring at least 1 tonight.

I like your optimism but I'm not even sure Debrincat will ever score again. Like, he may literally never score another goal in his career given his current level of play.

The good news for him is that for a sizeable portion of the hockey world a missed/blocked shot is just as good as a goal.

5 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Listen to Lalonde already making excuses for this team. "Nobody had us in the playoffs coming into the season". This f*cking guy. Between he and Yzerman I'm not sure anyone in charge is bothered at all that this team is imploding.

"Good job guys. Cool your heels a while. Nobody expects you to win, least of all us, so why bother? You've already won in our books."

I thought the same thing when I heard that. I would be raging no one but US thought we would be here!! 

lets Pucking go!!! That's a coach that inspires 

Here's another thing probably nobody knew about hockey: Who knew that a bunch of 5'11, 185 lb. wingers would have a hard time winning puck battles? Like, how could SY have known that wouldn't work? One day someone is going to come along and revolutionize the game by using big, powerful, fowards. I'm not sure what these "power forwards" will be called, but I think it'll really catch fire.

Edited by kipwinger

5 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Steve Yzerman.

Getting real tired of that guy. Always planning. Planning what? How do we know it's a good plan? Was the trash patch part of the plan? Plan on me not planning... buying your season ticket plan.

And there's the death note woooooo

Edited by Troy McClure

6 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Getting real tired of that guy. Always planning. Planning what? How do we know it's a good plan? Was the trash patch part of the plan? Plan on me not planning... buying your season ticket plan.

And there's the death note woooooo

Next year, the excuses are up.  If the team missed the playoffs again, I'm fine with Yzerman getting canned (will never happen I know).

Lalonde should be fired now.

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

Next year, the excuses are up.  If the team missed the playoffs again, I'm fine with Yzerman getting canned (will never happen I know).

Was thinking about this today. He has to fuq up way worse than this to get canned. He probably has that job until he doesn't want it anymore, unless he REALLY fuqs it. 

3 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

His first coaching hire in Tampa was Guy Boucher. He lasted 3 years.

I give Derek one more. Then he can kiss my hot n ready.

SY: See Drapes, the key to success is zigging when your opponents are zagging. Everybody thinks we need to get bigger and harder to play against after getting bent over by Ottawa last year right? So now's the perfect time to get WAY smaller and less hard to play against.

Just now, kipwinger said:

SY: See Drapes, the key to success is zigging when your opponents are zagging. Everybody thinks we need to get bigger and harder to play against after getting bent over by Ottawa last year right? So now's the perfect time to get WAY smaller and less hard to play against.

We can still callup McIlrath I think, or finally sign 5th rounder Mike McKee

2 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Boo Birds are out.  Good.  I hope Yzerman and Lalonde have their ears open.  These boos belong to them.

WELCOME TO THE DOGHOUSE YOU DUMB COACHY BETCH

2 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

I have been trying to be optimistic but it's getting very very hard to do so.

We lose to buffalo Sat things are toast

We held, and we're now consistently losing to teams who sold

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAkillmeAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Troy McClure

1 minute ago, Troy McClure said:

We can still callup McIlrath I think, or finally sign 5th rounder Mike McKee

Wouldn't matter. Unless it's a "two way" center with 30 point upside Lalonde will have them in the press box.

Look at his last two scratches, Walman and Sprong. Copp hasn't scored since last January and Chiarot is -85 this week, but Walman and Sprong are definitely the issue.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Wouldn't matter. Unless it's a "two way" center with 30 point upside Lalonde will have them in the press box.

Look at his last two scratches, Walman and Sprong. Copp hasn't scored since last January and Chiarot is -85 this week, but Walman and Sprong are definitely the issue.

Business idea: Fire Derek and all the AC's, and just let Mickey Redmond stand beind the boys with a hot mic and call all the shots.

I would rather watch that s***. This is way worse than December was. 

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Dekeyser: Alex Lyon has bailed this team out time and time again but you can't ask him to do that for 83 games.

Yzerman: Wanna bet?

Dekeyser sucks ass at broadcasting btw