• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Motor City Mullets

3/21 GDT NYI vs DRW

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

He was really really solid. As he hits his stride he's going to be a two way force. He shut down a zone entry when he pinched Brock Nelson (who I love and respect) on the boards, won the puck battle, and turned the play up ice. Nelson is a really big, strong, dude and Edvinsson gobbled him up.

I'm an expensive date big guy.

And well worth it...lol

CThings I LOVE:

Gost-Maatta.  These guys gel.  It's a smooth flow with them on the ice, and Gost has committed to being solid in his own end.  We are never chasing the puck for more than 3 or 4 seconds when they are on the ice.

Edvinsson.  This guy is a game changer.  He's making Jeff Petry look decent right now.  He's going to need 100 games to shake out the goofs.  He made a couple board passes tonight that were just instant turnovers.  He needs experience to get rid of those types of things.  Seider was a rare instance of a guy just getting it from the start and always making the right play.  Eddog is gonna need one more year and then he'll be there too 

Seider.  Guy is awesome.  He's a shutdown defender and hockey IQ is off the chart.  Reminds me of Pronger without the snarl.

Czarnik.  Unpopular opinion here, but this guy is great bang for buck.  Hope he stays in our system.  He plays with pace and motor never stops.  Perfect 23rd roster spot guy.

Kane.  I can't believe I like this guy now.  I hated him when he was a Blackhawk.  Like wanted to spit on him hated him.  But this guy just scores.  He's the fantasy Zadina net filler IRL.  We need to get this guy locked up.

Raymond: lifts weights, f V C K s.  

Larkin.  Easy to see what he means to the Wings.

9 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

He was really really solid. As he hits his stride he's going to be a two way force. He shut down a zone entry when he pinched Brock Nelson (who I love and respect) on the boards, won the puck battle, and turned the play up ice. Nelson is a really big, strong, dude and Edvinsson gobbled him up.

I'm an expensive date big guy.

I knew you were going to like Eddog.  I just needed to give u time.

3 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

I knew you were going to like Eddog.  I just needed to give u time.

You're pretty needy tonight eh? You should try Wellbutrin if you're jonesing for dopamine that bad.

Edited by kipwinger

14 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

CThings I LOVE:

Gost-Maatta.  These guys gel.  It's a smooth flow with them on the ice, and Gost has committed to being solid in his own end.  We are never chasing the puck for more than 3 or 4 seconds when they are on the ice.

Edvinsson.  This guy is a game changer.  He's making Jeff Petry look decent right now.  He's going to need 100 games to shake out the goofs.  He made a couple board passes tonight that were just instant turnovers.  He needs experience to get rid of those types of things.  Seider was a rare instance of a guy just getting it from the start and always making the right play.  Eddog is gonna need one more year and then he'll be there too 

Seider.  Guy is awesome.  He's a shutdown defender and hockey IQ is off the chart.  Reminds me of Pronger without the snarl.

Czarnik.  Unpopular opinion here, but this guy is great bang for buck.  Hope he stays in our system.  He plays with pace and motor never stops.  Perfect 23rd roster spot guy.

Kane.  I can't believe I like this guy now.  I hated him when he was a Blackhawk.  Like wanted to spit on him hated him.  But this guy just scores.  He's the fantasy Zadina net filler IRL.  We need to get this guy locked up.

Raymond: lifts weights, f V C K s.  

Larkin.  Easy to see what he means to the Wings.

9 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

You're pretty needy tonight eh? You should try Wellbutrin if you're jonesing for dopamine that bad.

8k3dsh.jpg

Edited by Motor City Mullets