• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Y19

3/28 GDT Wings @ Hurricanes (7:30pm EDT)

Rate this topic

Does anybody else WATCH the game and RE-WATCH the goals?  Or am I the only person on the planet that can see JEFF MOTHER F V C K I N G PETRY leave his man wide open, letting the Canes score.  Then a minute later, BEN D U M B D I C K CHIAROT leave his man wide open, letting his man score.  Am i the only one seeing the plays like that?  Do you guys watch and just say "That was bad team coverage"?  Like its the whole teams fault and not just the crappy ass TRASH that Yzerman paid 8 million a year for for multiple years?

This game. This injury. Kane out

This feels like rip to our season. 

I might just go watch the leafs and talk about how bad they'll be while I cry into my wine about how we won't even make the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Does anybody else WATCH the game and RE-WATCH the goals?  Or am I the only person on the planet that can see JEFF MOTHER F V C K I N G PETRY leave his man wide open, letting the Canes score.  Then a minute later, BEN D U M B D I C K CHIAROT leave his man wide open, letting his man score.  Am i the only one seeing the plays like that?  Do you guys watch and just say "That was bad team coverage"?  Like its the whole teams fault and not just the crappy ass TRASH that Yzerman paid 8 million a year for for multiple years?

I prefer to not rewatch car crashes 

but every time a shot goes towards our goal I look at net 

Edited by AtlantaHotWings

If I'm coaching right now (assuming Yzerman makes me play Chiarot and Petry), I leave them out there the entire game.  I just let the Canes beat the Red Wings 32-0.  These 2 guys are not NHL defensemen.  They are BUSH LEAGUERS.  It's a complete mockery of all things professional.

another turnover from Petry - drink

Just now, Scott R Lucidi said:

If I'm coaching right now (assuming Yzerman makes me play Chiarot and Petry), I leave them out there the entire game.  I just let the Canes beat the Red Wings 32-0.  These 2 guys are not NHL defensemen.  They are BUSH LEAGUERS.  It's a complete mockery of all things professional.

Scott breathe don't need you to have an aneurysm over those 2 knuckleheads

Just now, AtlantaHotWings said:

Scott breathe don't need you to have an aneurysm over those 2 knuckleheads

Dude,

I'm frustrated.  Watching a complete season go down the drain because of 2 guys that shouldn't be in the NHL is just depressing.  All fans need to start saying these things.  All the Detroit articles i'm reading lately are starting to point it out.  It's so obvious.  

I'm with you, Winger.  Rasmussen can pound sand, too.  Sick of watching his weak play.  And where are the GUTS on this team?  Chiarot is 240 lbs.  ZERO FIGHTS this year.  What an estrogen filled P U S S Y.

Pull the god damn goalie

2 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Dude,

I'm frustrated.  Watching a complete season go down the drain because of 2 guys that shouldn't be in the NHL is just depressing.  All fans need to start saying these things.  All the Detroit articles i'm reading lately are starting to point it out.  It's so obvious.  

Totally understand and respect the passion 

of  course both caps and flyers are losing 

so pissed I have to lay off all my Stanley Cup party planners tomorrow

IMHO  this team lacks balls back when Stevie was capt he willed that team to perform and showed by example. We don't have that kind of force on this team. We don't run guys through the boards. Our coach doesn't see 8+46 = goals etc well let's be honest Scotty/Babs would have sat those 2 20 games ago

Ok,

That's enough for me.  Goodnight, guys.  I don't hate this team.  I really dislike the GM, Coach, Chiarot, and Petry right now.  It's on Yzerman, though.  The other 3 are pawns.  Yzerman is the guy that needed/needs to make things happen to improve our team.  The TDL was a complete MISFIRE.  He might have set this team back 2 years with his crappy decision making.  That's not a fun thing for a fan to endure.

10 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Totally understand and respect the passion 

of  course both caps and flyers are losing 

so pissed I have to lay off all my Stanley Cup party planners tomorrow

IMHO  this team lacks balls back when Stevie was capt he willed that team to perform and showed by example. We don't have that kind of force on this team. We don't run guys through the boards. Our coach doesn't see 8+46 = goals etc well let's be honest Scotty/Babs would have sat those 2 20 games ago

This says it all.  A good coach takes a player like Rasmussen aside in a private room, looks him in the eye, and says the following: "Are you Wayne Gretzky?  No?  Then why aren't you HITTING ANYBODY?  Where is your intestinal fortitude?  You're 6'6", 225 Lbs.  Why aren't you HITTING ANYBODY?  You're scoring is for s***.  Your defense is for s***.  Why aren't you HITTING ANYBODY?  I'm giving you the next 2 games off.  Go home and get some rest now.  Heal up, ditch the carebear mentality, and come back with a ball of fire in your guts ready to demolish people."  

It really shouldn't take Dylan Larkin getting concussed for Frenchie Pacifist David Perron to lose it on an opponent.  Our meaty guys (Chiarot, Seider, Holl, Edvinsson, Petry, Rasmussen) should be losing it EVERY FRICKING GAME on guys.  The opening whistle needs to trigger these guys into playing like NHL HOCKEY PLAYERS.  This ice capades puck watching bullshet needs to come to an end.  It's lame.

Edited by Scott R Lucidi

37 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Ok,

That's enough for me.  Goodnight, guys.  I don't hate this team.  I really dislike the GM, Coach, Chiarot, and Petry right now.  It's on Yzerman, though.  The other 3 are pawns.  Yzerman is the guy that needed/needs to make things happen to improve our team.  The TDL was a complete MISFIRE.  He might have set this team back 2 years with his crappy decision making.  That's not a fun thing for a fan to endure.

Nah.  They weren't getting anything important for those scraps at the TDL.  I agree he should have sold but just to get "something".  They weren't getting high picks for s*** players.  I'm not sure anyone would even give a 1st for Kane.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Debrincat should 300% be on the market this summer. If it means Kane not re-signing so be it. There is no reason to prop up this team with 36 year old superstars. Husso and Holl should be bought out. 5 years into Yzermans rebuild and we are already buying out bad contracts again. I swear to god, if he re-signs Perron I'm going to start calling him Loserman.

Coach regardsy can have his old job back and join Blash with the bolts. Hiring him and loading up this season is about the dumbest "planning" Yzerman has ever done. Better have the balls to fix the obvious...

Edited by Troy McClure

24 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

Debrincat should 300% be on the market this summer. If it means Kane not re-signing so be it. There is no reason to prop up this team with 36 year old superstars. Husso and Holl should be bought out. 5 years into Yzermans rebuild and we are already buying out bad contracts again. I swear to god, if he re-signs Perron I'm going to start calling him Loserman.

Coach regardsy can have his old job back and join Blash with the bolts. Hiring him and loading up this season is about the dumbest "planning" Yzerman has ever done. Better have the balls to fix the obvious...

I understand why Yzerman signed a bunch of UFAs and traded for a handful of others, but is it me or have these players regressed since donning the Winged Wheel?

I don’t seem to recall most of them being so ineffective as they are now.

1 hour ago, Motor City Mullets said:

I understand why Yzerman signed a bunch of UFAs and traded for a handful of others, but is it me or have these players regressed since donning the Winged Wheel?

I don’t seem to recall most of them being so ineffective as they are now.

No idea what who you're talking about

We loaded up. It didn't work. Honest mistake. But anymore doubling down on this group like he did at the TDL and he's gonna sour his own good name pretty quick.

10 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

No idea what who you're talking about

We loaded up. It didn't work. Honest mistake. But anymore doubling down on this group like he did at the TDL and he's gonna sour his own good name pretty quick.

DeBrincat, Chiarot, Petry, Copp, Sprong, Fabbri, Husso, Compher, and Perron had moments  where they underperformed  throughout the year - especially during Larkin's absence.

IMHO it's these vets that should've risen to the occasion.

6 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

DeBrincat, Chiarot, Petry, Copp, Sprong, Fabbri, Husso, Compher, and Perron had moments  where they underperformed  throughout the year - especially during Larkin's absence.

IMHO it's these vets that should've risen to the occasion.

PLEASE STOP LUMPING CHIAROT AND PETRY INTO THIS "SORT OF THE PROBLEM" CATEGORY, MIKE.  If you have watched any of this season, you would have noticed that these 2 players are 95% of the Wings not being a playoff team.  The first 3 goals of last night's game were the DIRECT result of Petry or Chiarot leaving a man open.  The 4th goal the goalie botched, but Petry did let his guy get the shot off from 10' away.  These 2 guys SUCK AND ARE ABSOLUTE TRASH.  They don't belong on an NHL roster.  All the other players you mentioned might not be living up to their contracts, but Petry and Chiarot shouldn't HAVE a contract.  It's a fricking joke, dude.  I shouldn't have to make a 3 hour long YouTube video with all our GA thru the season and show everybody how many times Petry and Chiarot caused the cycles that led to penalties/GA.  It happens multiple times every game.  Just watch a game, man.  It's BLATANTLY OBVIOUS.  It's like we have a spilled bag of TRASH in our kitchen right now and are choosing not to clean it up.  But the fans of this team need to stop being regarded and trying to justify stupidity from our GM cuz of what he gave us 25 years ago as a player.  We need good decision making from our GM NOW!