• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

The YzerSCAM

Rate this topic

Can he just STFU already?

https://thehockeynews.com/nhl/detroit-red-wings/latest-news/ive-got-mcdavid-over-here-red-wings-prospect-nate-danielson-notches-three-assists-in-whl-playoff-win

What exactly is Nate Danielson not ready yet for?  Missing the playoffs?  Steve, youre on year 6 next year, dude.  Youre really not showing anybody anything special at this point.  Youve drafted well, but that's about it at this point.  Berggren, Kasper, Danielson, Mazur, Edvinsson, and Johansson all need to be roster guys next year, or we're heading for mediocrity again.  Better not pick your ass this summer, 19.

11 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Isn't medicinal marijuana legal in California?

I suggest you get some and chillllllll.....

HA HA HA HA HA.  I just don't want to hear Yzerman say anything else that refers to patience and readiness.  It's his job to get this team where it needs to be.  Not talk about some process that he can drag on as long as he wants.  We're not the Minnesota Wild or Columbus Blue Jackets.  YzerSCAM better get his ass in gear this summer, or this team is going to flounder again next year.

You must think you're super clever with that nickname. Seriously. I bet you could do a better job. 

It's almost as if when you draft 18 year olds and never pick top 3 you have to let those players develop for 3-5 years and fill the roster with vets ...

Or maybe I'm just a euroSCAM

14 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

You must think you're super clever with that nickname. Seriously. I bet you could do a better job. 

It's almost as if when you draft 18 year olds and never pick top 3 you have to let those players develop for 3-5 years and fill the roster with vets ...

Or maybe I'm just a euroSCAM

This is where you fall right into the SCAM.  There is ZERO reason we need to not win the Stanley Cup next year with Petry, Chiarot, Holl, Perron, Czarnik, Fabbri, and Husso instead of not winning the Stanley Cup with Edvinsson, ASP, Johansson, Kasper, Berggren, Danielson, and Cossa.  YzerSCAM has convinced you certain players aren't ready.  

4 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

This is where you fall right into the SCAM.  There is ZERO reason we need to not win the Stanley Cup next year with Petry, Chiarot, Holl, Perron, Czarnik, Fabbri, and Husso instead of not winning the Stanley Cup with Edvinsson, ASP, Johansson, Kasper, Berggren, Danielson, and Cossa.  YzerSCAM has convinced you certain players aren't ready.  

Keep crying. 

4 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

I've seen comments made about Yzerman enjoying some sweet leaf, but never had I seen any evidence as such - just random posts suggesting is all.

I think the whole ’Stevie bong rips’ started with an interview he did with Spittin Chicklets. 

Just now, Akakabuto said:

I think the whole ’Stevie bong rips’ started with an interview he did with Spittin Chicklets. 

Yeah - I seem to recall Yzerman saying something along the lines of 'I cannot say on TV' in reference of what he does with his time off from hockey...I guess you could assume he's smoking weed, or maybe he's into loose women and orgies?

1 hour ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Yeah - I seem to recall Yzerman saying something along the lines of 'I cannot say on TV' in reference of what he does with his time off from hockey...I guess you could assume he's smoking weed, or maybe he's into loose women and orgies?

You ever seen his eye in the playoffs that one year?  Of course he hits the reef treats.  I don't know if POTHEAD is the right word, but he definitely dabbles in the lettuce.  That's not part of the SCAM, though.