• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

THat's the last thing I ever wanted to hear about lasik. Looks like I'll wait another 5 years for technology to advance....

And the guy with the Yzerman tattoo (sorry I forgot who, too lazy to page back) that's a hardcore fan right there. :thumbup:

The Hockeytown logo / #19 / Stanley Cup one?

That's me. :D

You think that's hardcore fan behavior, you should see my Transformers tats. :lol:

Holy crap, you know you are allowed to leave after the game ends. Are you guys still there?

Haha the game just ended... everyone was still in their seats... watching the zambonis. large crowd eh?

actually i absolutely despise leaving early unless its an absolute emergancy... glad everyone else was on the same page.

here is a pic from the pro shop

IPB Image

Haha the game just ended... everyone was still in their seats... watching the zambonis. large crowd eh?

actually i absolutely despise leaving early unless its an absolute emergancy... glad everyone else was on the same page.

IPB Image

you just look really funny...or those pads are way to small for you.

here is a pic from the game tonight!!

rwfan007, Offsides, Me, OsGod

I'm glad you guys had a fun time! It's weird seeing LGW people at a game together but it's a good thing.

And Jen, you look like you're being crushed or trying to slouch out of the camera view. In an empty arena of all places :hehe:

Holy crap, you know you are allowed to leave after the game ends. Are you guys still there?

haha. we wanted a cool picture like this first!! haha

damn looks like you guys had a good time, cool to see a bunch of lgwers together at a game! :thumbup:

it was a great time :)

I'm glad you guys had a fun time! It's weird seeing LGW people at a game together but it's a good thing.

And Jen, you look like you're being crushed or trying to slouch out of the camera view. In an empty arena of all places :hehe:

This Picture is just special for you

IPB Image

This Picture is just special for you

IPB Image

it is all blurry because were trying to hit him with a brick but he kept moving... Throwing season tickets into the mix really up'd the anty for us :D

He is rather large guy and tough to take down ;)

it is all blurry because were trying to hit him with a brick but he kept moving... Throwing season tickets into the mix really up'd the anty for us :D

He is rather large guy and tough to take down ;)

:lol:

Glad you guys were giving it a shot! This offer applies for every game of the season- hell, it applies if you see him on the street too. =D

Ahh..haha...I don't like being filmed, or taken pictures of, so it makes me very nervous.

Here's a picture from my trip to Japan over Thanksgiving:

IPB Image

Came out a little weird... it looks like I was photoshopped in or something.

Lucky bastard. I had an opportunity to go to Japan last year, but just couldn't afford it. Looks beautiful over there.

Nice legs there... :P:huh:

Here's a picture from my trip to Japan over Thanksgiving:

Came out a little weird... it looks like I was photoshopped in or something.

Nice, where abouts in Japan did you go? Would like to go there myself sometimes.

Lucky bastard. I had an opportunity to go to Japan last year, but just couldn't afford it. Looks beautiful over there.

Yeah, it was a great trip.

Nice, where abouts in Japan did you go? Would like to go there myself sometimes.

We went to Kyoto, Hiroshima, and Osaka. No Tokyo unfortunately.