• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

The one and only Jamie Rivers.... hell yeahs! I have his blues jersey as well :D

It never goes out of style as its my last name!

Never would own a Pusher, Howe or Krupp jersey ever..... out of my 60+ those names would never grace my back ;)

HEY!!! I have a Jamie Pusher jersey!! I have my reasons though. It was the only white one besides Ozzie and I wanted a non-Oz jersey that was white. Already had him on red.

HEY!!! I have a Jamie Pusher jersey!! I have my reasons though. It was the only white one besides Ozzie and I wanted a non-Oz jersey that was white. Already had him on red.

lol... sorry :)

My boyfriend's mom made this quilt out of old Wings t-shirts

wingssmall.jpg

I have the t-shirt in the middle!

My friend's mom did this out of all of our tennis shirts we aquired from middle school through high school. Super cool!

My boyfriend's mom made this quilt out of old Wings t-shirts

That's so neat! I remember some of those shirts actually, that's a fun idea.

I was having photoshop fun here

purty-1.jpg

I didn't notice this pic until just now Amber. Did you guys get pulled over? :lol: I was like... "that's a cool skyline/mirror color swap", but then I saw the cop car! How quirky a detail. And funny.

Edited by Flip-check

That's so neat! I remember some of those shirts actually, that's a fun idea.

I didn't notice this pic until just now Amber. Did you guys get pulled over? :lol: I was like... "that's a cool skyline/mirror color swap", but then I saw the cop car! How quirky a detail. And funny.

actually its a friend of a friends pic. the guy lives in Ft Collins Co and got busted going 20 over. I just prettied it up. she loves it, now she just have to show the guy. lol. photo shop is so fun. I need to take more nature pics.

I have the t-shirt in the middle!

My friend's mom did this out of all of our tennis shirts we aquired from middle school through high school. Super cool!

Haha, that's awesome. She did that with my boyfriend's old football and wrestling shirts. She made the Wings one for me since she knows I love hockey :lol:

You're so cultured!

It's all lies Izzy. In that top picture I'm just wasting time reading a catalogue until my sister is done getting a book signed so we can go to the Rangers game. You can't see it, but I'm wearing my Red Wings shirt.

She's in Med school, they all panhandle when there not sleeping or doing rounds. The gloves are just part of the package. You think you're poor, talk to a med school student.

She's in Med school, they all panhandle when there not sleeping or doing rounds. The gloves are just part of the package. You think you're poor, talk to a med school student.

Sigh...it's true. I'm not even just poor. Poor people are at least above zero. Panhandlers are literally worth more than I am. I am HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in debt. :blink: At this point it doesn't even matter if I want to be a doctor or not anymore...I just have to do it. It's the only thing that will pay my debt back.

Sigh...it's true. I'm not even just poor. Poor people are at least above zero. Panhandlers are literally worth more than I am. I am HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in debt. :blink: At this point it doesn't even matter if I want to be a doctor or not anymore...I just have to do it. It's the only thing that will pay my debt back.

I thought my school debt was bad.