• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

nice red wing lanyard. I have the same one. I just never know what to hang from it.

Yeah, I usually put it on my keys.. but then I got it signed by Dallas Drake so now I just keep it put away until I go to a game. :P

me.jpg

This is what happens when I try taking pictures of myself. I look homicidal. :P

london035.jpg

Before I went to London last fall, I said I wanted a picture in front of Big Ben while wearing my "Big" Ben Roethlisberger jersey. Mission accomplished. :P (Next time, I'll be wearing my V For Vendetta costume. :lol: )

london137.jpg

Same vacation. This time, it's me with 2 of my friends from London. They're best friends, who I "met" online a few years ago, and met in person for the first time last year.

nycc2009023.jpg

Catching up on sleep outside the Jacob Javits Center before day 3 of the New York Comic Con in February. I arrived at the convention center around 5am to wait in line for a ticket to a Joss Whedon signing. :thumbup:

While looking through my pics, I realized there isn't a single one of me in a Wings shirt or hat. Something must be done about this!

Edited by WingsFanInNJ

london035.jpg

Before I went to London last fall, I said I wanted a picture in front of Big Ben while wearing my "Big" Ben Roethlisberger jersey. Mission accomplished. :P (Next time, I'll be wearing my V For Vendetta costume. :lol: )

This is a wonderful photo... I've always wanted to travel to London!

;) Done and done.

Zfan: very cute.

TADA!

You're hot. I can say that. I'm old enough to be your mother. Now come over and clean my house and I'll introduce you to a nice young girl.

BTW, I've only been in this thread once or twice before because I just got high speed internet. I was going at 24 kbs max. It wasn't worth my time. It's cool to see what y'all look like.

Wow, I finally figured out how to post pictures....... I'm super bored and I find myself on this site even more often than the reg. season and playoffs!

Dangerous penguin sandwich!

4.jpg

Kinda looks like singing of the national anthems

3.jpg

pre-game!

2.jpg

Before my first bodybuilding competition (canadian provincials)

1.jpg

Edited by hardcoretom21

Wow, I finally figured out how to post pictures....... I'm super bored and I find myself on this site even more often than the reg. season and playoffs!

Kinda looks like singing of the national anthems

3.jpg

It's so slap shot - I'm listening to the "F"ing song!!!!!