• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Many of you might be familiar with this one from awhile back:

bbqbabyhalf.jpg

Here's one from last night's bathtime. Her 8 yr old brother had already drained the water, dried off, got his pj's on and was sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

ME: Uh kiddo? Where's yer sister?

The Boy: What? Oh I dunno.

Anyways - this is what the 22-month-old does if she does NOT want to get out of the bath.

bathtubbaby.jpg

aloha

Many of you might be familiar with this one from awhile back:

bbqbabyhalf.jpg

Here's one from last night's bathtime. Her 8 yr old brother had already drained the water, dried off, got his pj's on and was sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

ME: Uh kiddo? Where's yer sister?

The Boy: What? Oh I dunno.

Anyways - this is what the 22-month-old does if she does NOT want to get out of the bath.

bathtubbaby.jpg

aloha

I am glad to see you finally washed all that mess off her face! She has had it there for months! ;) haha she is too cute though. and too funny about not leaving the tub! :lol:

Snapshot of me after owning a Guitar Hero 3 song (easy level). Im ready for the big time!

12345.jpg

you slightly resemble Franzen in that picture. Thats not a bad thing. I love guitar hero. I have repeatedly kicked my sisters butt in pro-face off mode :D

haha I came across this picture I would say circa 1990 or 1991

n508083127_94524_6274.jpg

how awesome did I used to be?

you slightly resemble Franzen in that picture. Thats not a bad thing. I love guitar hero. I have repeatedly kicked my sisters butt in pro-face off mode :D

haha I came across this picture I would say circa 1990 or 1991

n508083127_94524_6274.jpg

how awesome did I used to be?

awwwwwwwwww, you're still awsome lizzie . :) you were as cute then as you are now . you are very brave no way i could put a baby picture of me up in here.lol.

oh..oh ..oh....you are right by the way ...Lou is a Fanzenstein lookalike.....yey!! finally Lou has a lookalike!!! :P

awwwwwwwwww, you're still awsome lizzie . :) you were as cute then as you are now . you are very brave no way i could put a baby picture of me up in here.lol.

oh..oh ..oh....you are right by the way ...Lou is a Fanzenstein lookalike.....yey!! finally Lou has a lookalike!!! :P

Would that be a Lou-kalike? :rolleyes:

ooooo I want to see baby ross pictures!!!!! haha

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo................Baby Ross pictures are confined to the family vault of embaressing pictures ....i don't even get to see them. :ph34r::P:lol:

you are so sending them to me on AIM!!! haha. I can give you more of mine!! haha

What happens when your icicle lights get blown on top of your roof, the temperature warms up and then refreezes with some water in your rain gutters:

Icicles3.jpg

Cool! Water, electricity, what more could you ask for?

What happens when your icicle lights get blown on top of your roof, the temperature warms up and then refreezes with some water in your rain gutters:

Icicles3.jpg

Reminds me of a story from years back in MI........HEY! Stop clicking! Set still. Damn.

OK now..................

So it's first thing in the morning, and I'm smashing my gutters with a spade shovel. (So far so good yeah?)

They were full of ice like ^^up there^^ only with about another 2 inches covering the outside of them and with some LARGE icicles hanging to the ground. Didn't know if the gutters were going to remain connected to the fascia for much longer. Also that roof was a 3/12 pitch so 'ice dams' were a legitimate concern.

So I'm smashing away, smashing, smashing - 2-handers, backhanders - and the next thing I hear is the head of the shovel snapping off the handle and then HEAR it wizzing right by my left ear at about 5000 mph. Must've missed my face by an inch.

Just one of those instances where ya kinda stand still, look around, take a deep breath and just walk away.