• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
paul woods fan club

? first day of trade " season "

Rate this topic

is first day of trade season day after stanley cup final ? also , heres a guy ide like to see us acquire = hemsky on edmonton - a great skater and passer that if you put with datsyuk would create a magic show , just put a big guy on other wing to do the power work in front of net and along boards . i think he'd be expensive though for sure .

is first day of trade season day after stanley cup final ? also , heres a guy ide like to see us acquire = hemsky on edmonton - a great skater and passer that if you put with datsyuk would create a magic show , just put a big guy on other wing to do the power work in front of net and along boards . i think he'd be expensive though for sure .

Well Said

Why acquire Hemsky? We have Grigorenko coming to make that magic show with Datsyuk. And Shanny could be that power worker.

Edited by Henkka

One RFA I would really like to see in a Wings jersey is Marian Gaborik, he will be available this summer, Grig's Dats and Gabs kinda has a ring to it!

If you guys hate Robert Lang so much, you're really going to dislike Gaborik! He doesn't check, he doesn't play defense, and he doesn't hussle. He can just skate and skate fast. That's it.

If you guys hate Robert Lang so much, you're really going to dislike Gaborik! He doesn't check, he doesn't play defense, and he doesn't hussle. He can just skate and skate fast. That's it.

Lang is not terribly quick and is not effective on the Wing.

Gaborik is both of those things.

That said, I don't think we will have the cap space to pick up Gaborik.

we most certainly dont have the money to steal gaborik away from minnesota but regardless, i dont think that you can compare lang and gaborik.

atleast gaborik kills penalties, hes got 2 shorthanded goals this season.

I demand that we sign Samsonov and get rid of Lang...somehow. Like trade him for a case of beer and maybe some pucks.

Because if there's one thing we need it's more undersized, finesse forwards... :crazy:

Does anyone know of a site that has contract info for all the teams (ie. which players will still be under contract, which players will be RFA, UFA, etc.)? Our first need is undeniably to add some toughness and size to our defensive squad, and the guy I'm really liking is Vitaly Vishnevski from the Ducks. I'm not sure if he's a free agent though, and even if he was, I don't know if we'd be able to out-bid the Ducks for him. In all honesty, we may have to go after someone like Cale Hulse or Ruslan Salei (again, I'm not sure if they're free-agents or not), guys who will provide a physical presence but will most likely come a lot cheaper than someone like Vishnevski.

One RFA I would really like to see in a Wings jersey is Marian Gaborik, he will be available this summer, Grig's Dats and Gabs kinda has a ring to it!

Gaborik would cost too much I think..but damn that would be nice

Lang haters should stop overreacting.

Was it his fault that our team lost the 1st round?

Was he responsible for the loss?

I say this again, Lang haters should stop overreacting

I would like to see Elias, Samsonov, or Afinogenov to play on the Datsyuk line.

Though after these playoffs, maybe we just need a big gritty winger that can put the puck in the net.