• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

2/7 GDT: vs. Phoenix Coyotes, 7:30pm EST

Rate this topic

I think we've been getting a little lucky as of late. We have won a lot of games, but everyone on the team says we have been playing poorly and making mistakes. A few soft goals, lots of give aways. It cant keep going, we have to pick it up. Wont beat San Jose on luck.

Edited by arnoldbuck

I think we've been getting a little lucky as of late. We have won a lot of games, but everyone on the team says we have been playing poorly and making mistakes. A few soft goals, lots of give aways. It cant keep going, we have to pick it up. Wont beat San Jose on luck.

We sure won't win games in the playoffs going into the third period down by 2 or 3. These comebacks are all well and good in the regular season...but you don't often see games like that in the playoffs.

Wings to the PP.

Cujo's looking sharp tonight.

you mean Wings are producing yet another Vezina candidate here? :(

anyway... I understand the team can not play 100% through an 80+ games season.

perfectly fine with me. but if Babs is giving this team a break and lets it play sloppy,

why the p*uck doesn't he rest Dom and put Joey in net????? is it Hasek or MacDonald

who's groin-injury prone, huh?

Oh, he's supposedly playing MacDonald tomorrow.

Mind you, I have a suspicion that if Ozzie was healthy...Dom would be playing the back-to-back. Just a suspicion.

We look like garbage out there, though. Our D is just painful to watch.

you mean Wings are producing yet another Vezina candidate here? :(

anyway... I understand the team can not play 100% through an 80+ games season.

perfectly fine with me. but if Babs is giving this team a break and lets it play sloppy,

why the p*uck doesn't he rest Dom and put Joey in net????? is it Hasek or MacDonald

who's groin-injury prone, huh?

of course, they are. The Wings make every other goalie look like a genius. It's a gift.

Hasek hasn't been the problem tonight, at least not yet. D leaving the puck in the crease for Nolan to take his time and chip in, while Hasek has two Coyotes beating on him might be a problem. Nagy had half his stick under Hasek's body, and looked like he was jacking up a car! Are you thinking Joey would have been able to do anything about that goal, since Hasek couldn't?

Mac is playing tomorrow, by the way.

No problem... Wings were the better team through twenty... Markov seems to have a case of the oopsies lately, but that wasn't the cause of the goal tonight. Just keep chippin' away.

Langer will tie this one in no time.

You :thumbup: called it!