• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/11 GDT: Bruins @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Ahhhhh the good old days, Homer and Lidstrom = magic, welcome back homer, nice screen and a lovely shot byt Lids.

liking the "EMOTION" and "INTENSITY" The wings are showing. I dont know what Don Cherry was talking about ....loser

Dude, the "emotion and intensity" you are seeing is coming from Grand Rapids players. His point holds MORE weight, now. Its time to see someone in the regular lineup show some emotion. Of course guys like Bootland and Langfield are going to give it their all- they are fighting for future roster spots.

Cherry was dead on last night

I have a quick question.... didn't they say something about how the league was forcing Ozzie to get a Hasek like helmit for safety reasons? And then I heard something about, he had it but the coloring was wrong on it.... what ever happened to that?

Lilja shoots the puck into Aaron Ward's pants. I find it funny that something like that happens before he'll find the back of the net. Granted he did good last game, maybe knowing he'll get his assed benched if he doesn't perform is finally motivating him.