• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Legionnaire11

LGW Fit Club

Rate this topic

i gotta get to 9% body fat eva

Seriously, that doesn't sound healthy looking at all.

In terms of body fat, a "normal weighted" person has a body mass index, or body fat percentage, of around 18.5% to 25%.

I'm only 5'7" and weight just over 145 pounds. It wouldn't hurt for me to lose a few more pounds, but I am far from looking overweight or fat. My body mass/fat index is around 23% acorrding to health charts, and I look fairly slender. I'm betting it's around 20%. You'd never mistaken me for a body builder, but I have about a medium build even with that BMI.

Again, I can lose a few more pounds, but I'm pretty content with how my figure looks. My BMI is in a healthy weight range.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

im going to get to 9% then i will be as lean as possible then i will start working out again! that way all my gains will be pure muscle

Again, that sounds very, very unhealthy.

I was fairly overweight years ago and lost close to 40 pounds to the low 140s without taking any supplements, any formal diet rules, nothing. Just my own exercise routines and a better sense of dieting. When you are young, and male, you can lose weight easier than if you are older.

And I had absolutely no sense in my eating habits before I lost all that weight. None.

You don't need any pills, medicine, or any of that junk. Take the advice of somebody who has shredded a lot of pounds in a short amount of time while he was (and still is) a young adult.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

i take steroids im pretty sure that stuff is harmless compared to that. i have used DBOL, M1T, TEST ETHANATE, TEST CIPINATE, M1P

i take steroids im pretty sure that stuff is harmless compared to that. i have used DBOL, M1T, TEST ETHANATE, TEST CIPINATE, M1P

Steroids? Please tell me you aren't serious.

You aware of some of the side effects of steroids? Rage side effects, loss of hair, coughing up blood, shriveling up of the groin area.

None of those pills are worth any trouble for LONG TERM HEALTH just to experience short-term benefits. And the long term health implications are probbably going to be MUCH WORSE than any short-term results.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

A few cycles never hurts anyone man!

I needed them to be completive in football everyone in the league uses them, and if i want to stay in school i need to be a star or im out!

I needed them to be completive in football everyone in the league uses them, and if i want to stay in school i need to be a star or im out!

:crazy::scared: I went to school with football players that did "a few cycles" it really messed with them. It starts as a few cycles and then a few more . . . . Needless to say they became addicted to it. I hate to use these phrase, but just becasue everyone is doing it doesn't mean you have to. All or nothing statements ("I need to be a star or i'm out") are typical untrue.

Good luck!

An aspiring football star who takes steroids and squats 200 lbs? (a staple lift of any football weight room mind you) Cant really say this adds up!

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

i slipped a disc man! i can't risk going higher than 200 till i can assure myself i cannot further injurer myself, im a star in my universty yes only because it suckass donkey ass in football lol

i slipped a disc man! i can't risk going higher than 200 till i can assure myself i cannot further injurer myself, im a star in my universty yes only because it suckass donkey ass in football lol

haha you're such a fraud. You spew lies in every thread just to get reactions.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

how would riods make me slip a disk i had bad form in the squat cage and it got ruined but soon i will push it to see how it feels

Never know if you're serious or joking, but like people have said, you don't wanna do steroids man. There is a reason they have such a bad reputation. I mean if you're dead set on getting stronger with supplements, use creatine. A lot of it is water weight, but it'll increase your reps, help you bulk up faster.

Oh and update for me.

206.5 as of 9/10/07.

Started at 216 about 5 weeks ago. And going to the gym is finally becoming a habit. My goal isn't really an ideal weight, but simply to slim down the extra chub and replace with some muscle. They say to really track results a tape measure works better than a scale.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

i stack creatine with about 10 other things im really into supplements they brainwashed me