• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Inultus

New Jersey vs. New York

Rate this topic

The game starts in a few minutes. If I was New Jersey I might let the Isles win this game so that Buffalo faces them instead of Toronto.

Likely it won't matter since Buffalo can destroy either team, but still...

Brodeur is supposed to be sitting this one out. Now the Isles will win and we'll get the hear the Leafs whine about a "conspiracy".

Brodeur is supposed to be sitting this one out. Now the Isles will win and we'll get the hear the Leafs whine about a "conspiracy".

Ain't that the truth. Remember when the Wings sat the Swedes after the Olympics, essentially throwing the game against San Jose for very practical reasons, and some writer tried to stir some s*** up saying how upset Anaheim should be if they miss the playoff because of it? What a joke.

Ted Nolan should never have been fired from Buffalo. Then he got black listed. I hate the Isles. Their management is a joke, and likely the worst run in pro sports.

The Leafs? Hate 'em even more. Their fans know little about hockey, outside of who's on their roster. If it ain't Leaf they ain't interested.

I mean they haven't tasted victory in about 40 years now, with little hope for the future and all the while they think their team sits at the center of the hockey universe? :lol: Just because, a long time ago, any French speaking Canadian supported only the Habs, and all English speaking Canadians supported the only other team - the Leafs.

A Red Wings jersey trumps all else. Go Isles.

Edited by motorcitykid

Ted Nolan should never have been fired from Buffalo. Then he got black listed. I hate the Isles. Their management is a joke, and likely the worst run in pro sports.

The Leafs? Hate 'em even more. Their fans know little about hockey, outside of who's on their roster. If it ain't Leaf they ain't interested.

I mean they haven't tasted victory in about 40 years now, with little hope for the future and all the while they think their team sits at the center of the hockey universe? :lol: Just because, a long time ago, any French speaking Canadian supported only the Habs, and all English speaking Canadians supported the only other team - the Leafs.

A Red Wings jersey trumps all else. Go Isles.

You're right about the isles management, just stupid some of the things they've done over the years. Just when you look at the type of players they've drafted or could have drafted over the last decade you begin to wonder what went wrong! They drafted bertuzzi, bryan mccabe, roberto luongo, eric brewer, raffi torres, wade redden. They traded for yashin and gave up the number 1 draft pick that year which turned out to be jason spezza! Before that in 2000 they traded olli jokinen and luongo for oleg kvasha and mark parrish! I know that predicting players potential is hard, but imagine where this team could have been if they'd have stuck with it!