• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Never_Retire_Steve

My message to Pavel......

Rate this topic

Dear Pavel:

I have always liked you and admired your play. You always score highlight reel goals and have a knack for getting fans out of their seats. I'm sure you have heard all the critics talk about your playoff performance and I must admit that I have been quite vocal as to your post-season success and I've even gone so far as to suggesting trades. However, I didn't write this to criticize you but rather to wish you luck because if there's anyone who deserves to have a good playoffs, it's you. I hope that you silence everyone this year and we see you driving down the streets of Detroit in a parade. I know this probably means nothing to you but I have always been a fan of yours and I just wanted to give you my support this spring.

Best of luck

A long time fan

Lee

Dear Pavel:

I have always liked you and admired your play. You always score highlight reel goals and have a knack for getting fans out of their seats. I'm sure you have heard all the critics talk about your playoff performance and I must admit that I have been quite vocal as to your post-season success and I've even gone so far as to suggesting trades. However, I didn't write this to criticize you but rather to wish you luck because if there's anyone who deserves to have a good playoffs, it's you. I hope that you silence everyone this year and we see you driving down the streets of Detroit in a parade. I know this probably means nothing to you but I have always been a fan of yours and I just wanted to give you my support this spring.

Best of luck

A long time fan

Lee

Dats will have an exellent playoff and Wings will go all the way to the Cup. :siren:

Dats will have an exellent playoff and Wings will go all the way to the Cup. :siren:

For the sake of everything, I hope your right.

I'm worried though. With the new contract and all, I hope he doesn't decide he has no reason to play anymore now that he has his money. I really hope he is a better person than that.

I'm worried though. With the new contract and all, I hope he doesn't decide he has no reason to play anymore now that he has his money. I really hope he is a better person than that.

i think this year is going to be his year in playoffs bc we have bert to protect him

i think this year is going to be his year in playoffs bc we have bert to protect him