• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heaton

Radulov suspended 1 game

Rate this topic

good that the league sent a signal that it's not gonna let such crap unpunished.

I'm not sold on the fact that it is Radulov, but of all scapegoats here he's the most reasonable call, so to say.

mixed feelings about that. leaning towards aproval for Campbell and co. to show some balls.

They got the wrong guy with this one, screw severity of injury, treat suspensions based on the perpetratror's history. Hartnell does this crap multiple times a year, Radulov's no goon, he won't repeat the same mistake in the same series. Hartnell on the otherhand.... yeah way to drop the ball on this one Campbell.

Though I am glad some action was taken.

Yeah and pred fans want all of the sharks players to be suspended because Radulov got suspended. :lol::rolleyes:

I'd rather talk about fans who have brains and forget some number of ppl who

wear homer-glasses and demand this strange kind of "justice" :) this applies to

both Red Wings' and other teams' fans. let's not waste our time for plain homers :)

I definitely thought this hit was deserving of a game suspension. But I am a bit surprised it was Radulov, just because it is the playoffs and he doesn't have a reputation as that kind of player. That said, I do think the suspension was warrented.

Bulls***. The hit by Radulov wasn't that dirty, and yet he gets suspended. Hartnell makes a dirty hit by kneeing someone, and gets nothing. I swear, Colin Campbell is really a moron sometimes.

They both should be out in my opinion, but at this point beggars can't be choosers.

esteef

They both should be out in my opinion, but at this point beggars can't be choosers.

esteef

Yeah, maybe. I view the Radulov hit as more of a mistake than intentional, and it wasn't a terrible hit anyways (even though Bernier did get hurt unfourtantly). Radulov really doesn't have a history either, unlike Hartnell. If I had to pick one to suspend someone on, I'd definitly pick the Hartnell hit. You could see he was going after Cheechoo about halfway across the ice. There is no place for that kinda crap that Hartnell did.

Bulls***. The hit by Radulov wasn't that dirty, and yet he gets suspended. Hartnell makes a dirty hit by kneeing someone, and gets nothing. I swear, Colin Campbell is really a moron sometimes.

Correction:

Colin Campbell is a moron always, he reinforces the thought sometimes.

good that the league sent a signal that it's not gonna let such crap unpunished.

I'm not sold on the fact that it is Radulov, but of all scapegoats here he's the most reasonable call, so to say.

mixed feelings about that. leaning towards aproval for Campbell and co. to show some balls.

He may have made a mistake, but in the end that mistake could have ended another man's career. So overall, one game missed is a good lesson to a talented young player.