• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

Post-GAME 4: Flames 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

were gonna have to come out in game 5 and get s*** done im hoping the refs wont pull our pants down and give us a backwood raping like they did tonight,

and 2 words bench lang

he is completly worthless

Perhaps if they wouldn't have started the game off playing like crap it wouldn't have continued. Blame the refs all anyone wants, but this loss falls on our inability to score on the powerplay.

Well, I am off to study. This sure makes the next game important. Although, I though this game was important and look what happened. Oh well.

PP is attrocious, so is Lang and Sammy

more like PK is attrocious. but hasek has been crap the last 2 games. it really makes me mad. they just suck playing on the road in canada. maybe im fuming, but this game made me see glimpses of last year which makes me really angry

Guest Jdog21

yeah that's cool the second the game ends let's just lock the game thread. Well if the wings get eliminated in 1 round i am going to try and find a different team next year because it gets rediculous after a while. The Wings suck and there is no getting around that. <_<

After this game, it looks to me like we have the exact same team that blew it against the Oilers and Flames in our past two post-seasons. I'm certainly not saying the Wings are finished, but they simply embarassed themselves in Calgary and re-established themselves as the NHL's premier playoff chokers.

Wow. I cant watch this next game.

if i see the power play unit acting like a pee-wee hockey team, like they did tonight....I'll shut the damned game off.

Edited by evilmrt

Everything was bad. Dom was bad, defense was bad (too many penalties), refs were bad, forwards were awful in the late going. Calgary absolutely dominated them. Detroit is being destroyed by Calgary's power play, it's awful.

Here's the good news(???!): The series shifts back to Detroit, a place that Calgary can't win in.

If it takes seven games, and the home team wins every game, so be it...

Bench Lang? His line is the only one that did ANYTHING today.

So many problems with this team. Huds should definitely be in...play him with Lang or Flip. Flip needs more ice time.

2 for 25 on the pp for this series...that is just pathetic...and is one of the major reasons we are tied at 2 right now. God I am pissed off!

more like PK is attrocious. but hasek has been crap the last 2 games. it really makes me mad. they just suck playing on the road in canada. maybe im fuming, but this game made me see glimpses of last year which makes me really angry

Hasek was not crap today.....it was some :censored: marginal calls that put us down 5 on 3 two times and they capitalized each time....the other goal was tipped off the defenceman ....... Kipper made some unreal saves towards the end too.....