• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hiei

Welcome to LGW, San Jose Sharks fans

Rate this topic

:clap:

I like you all already! lol

Were the Preds fans really that bad?

Worse. Game one and Hartnell takes out Chechoo with a knee-on-knee and gets tossed from the game. Game 2 -- they boo Cheechoo for playing ono his hurt knee. Apparently, he was "faking." Game 2 -- Radulov takes out Bernier with a check from behind. As Bernier lays unconscious onthe ice they boo him as he stakes off with assistance -- he was faking again. Game 5 Nicol tossed from the game for spearing Erhoff. Preds fans up in arms 'cause he was barely touched. The refs wer aginst the Preds and they lost because of a vast NHL-wide conspiracy, not due to undisciplined play by their team.

Morons.

sharks fans might be more civil than the flames fans.. but they are definately not as smart... Flames fans atleast recognized that we are a very very good team... most of the idotic shark fans think this series will be over in 5 games because we have no grit, no depth, etc etc.. bahahah.. guess you cant blame them for not knowing anything about hockey.. they do live in California..

sharks fans might be more civil than the flames fans.. but they are definately not as smart... Flames fans atleast recognized that we are a very very good team... most of the idotic shark fans think this series will be over in 5 games because we have no grit, no depth, etc etc.. bahahah.. guess you cant blame them for not knowing anything about hockey.. they do live in California..

We may have the matchup we preferred but know for sure it isn't going to be a cakewalk and can go either way.

Hopefully the Ducks and Canucks will take a pound of flesh out of each other for whoever wins this series.

It wouldn't be the playoffs without Canadianesque rants on California!

hi all Sharks fans and enjoy endless bashing and whining about suspensions when you play our stars harder :)

should be a great series with two quality teams!

Guest Crymson

i didn't get that memmo

I'll handle this. rwfan007, how much time would you say you spend per week on TPS reports?

Don't judge us all based on a few overconfident fans.

Very true, happens very often no matter which forum you visit. Things might not get nice, but that doesn't mean we (the visitors) have to be immature trollish pricks about it like many other teams "fans" are.

Awww- you had some Nashville fans on your board, eh? We had some troll ours back in the regular season, but we also have a couple that regularly post here and are intelligent hockey fans (well except for their questionable choice in fandom).

SJ fans are actually pretty decent. Ive talked with a bunch over on the HF boards, and with a few exceptions, they know their stuff...

Welcome to LGW.

It will be nice to play a hockey team instead of a group of wanna be UFC rejects this round :P

No, Nabakov is not Kipprusoff, but that's no reason to take him lightly. Remeber how we were supposed to easily beat Roloson last year? Remember the "hot goalie" label that has been oh so popular on here the past few seasons in the postseason? Let's not have it happen again and take this 'tender lightly.

Thanks for the welcome!

It's so nice to play a real hockey team (read: no cheap shot artists) and interact with real hockey fans. Seriously, I have no idea how you deal with those idiots 8 times per season.

Best of luck to the Wings. I hope this will be an entertaining series...with the Sharks being victorious, of course!

as much as i hate nashville i was kinda hoping they would beat you guys at the start of that series - simply because i would rather play them in the 2nd round.

but after seeing the sh*t they tried in the first few games i was glad to see the sharks dump them out.

i can't wait for this series - should be a great one!

Thanks for the welcome!

It's so nice to play a real hockey team (read: no cheap shot artists) and interact with real hockey fans. Seriously, I have no idea how you deal with those idiots 8 times per season.

Best of luck to the Wings. I hope this will be an entertaining series...with the Sharks being victorious, of course!

Yeah i agree here. I hope there are no cheap shots in this series and it's fast, tough hockey that we'll all enjoy. Welcome SJ.

Wings fans and Sharks fans have a lot in common:

- They own Nashville

- They both survived some cheap shots in beating first round opponents

- They outclassed their opponents in Round 1

Being a Wings fan who has followed the Sharks all year, I can say that this is going to be a TOUGH series. I feel cheated, mainly because a rested Ducks team is getting a tired Canucks team that shouldn't go 6 games.

How's Cheech?