• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 3 (4/30): Red Wings @ Sharks- 10:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

I knew that goal wouldn't count before they even sent it up...but I love Ron Wilson's snide little looks he was giving. -_-

Wow, the refs are demolishing the Sharks. All legitimate calls, though.

Great first period. :thumbup: It's amazing how bad the ice is -- how many times have the Wings fanned on passes or overskated the puck? Must be at least a couple dozen.

GREAT f'in road period! Nice jump and speed in our boy's skating. Looks like we brought our A game so far. Lots of hockey left to play, but I'm not disgusted like I was the last two games.

Time for some Cleary magic in the second. :)

GO WINGS!

Regs,

Jeff

But...but...I gave Matt money! The server should be good! :P (I know, I know...server load problems are a fact of life)

Great first period from our guys. I won't lie - I'm surprised.

Lang actually looks like he kinda cares :-)

Listen to me...I speak the truth...I would not lie to you.\

Lang does *kinda* care :!: And don't you ever forget it....

Lang is playing like there's a fireant up his pants.

Yep, that's what you hope happens when you demote a player to fourth line, you know? 'bout time Babcock called Langer out. Put up or get the hell off the ice. He doesn't have to score a goal a game.. hell, he doesn't have to net a point. All I want is a solid two-way game from him... and anyone else that puts on the Winged Wheel.

Unrelated note... JEEBUS, is Schneider having the worst series of his life? Clearly he's pissed off the hockey gods somehow between the bone-headed giveaways and the shots ringing off posts.

Later,

Jeff

But...but...I gave Matt money! The server should be good! :P (I know, I know...server load problems are a fact of life)

Great first period from our guys. I won't lie - I'm surprised.

I agree ... I really thought the way we dominated much of the last 2 game was because they were sitting back and playing conservatively ... but it's happening again ... we are taking the game to them, this time from the get go ... keep it up boys!!