• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ZekeStevens

What Pav and Sammy Got....

Rate this topic

I heard that and I thought, "Yeah, right, we'll see who gets the last laugh on this!" It wasn't him.

Did you see him when he wound up in the net? Had this 'deer in the headlights" look on his face? Take that, you putz. We know who got the last laugh.

CP: "hey Pavel... tell Samuelsson he's gonna get it. You're gonna get it too."

PD:" Mikael, Perry said we are going to get something."

MS: Who?

PD: I think, ummm, Steve Perry?

MS: I love Journey! What is he getting us?

PD: I think he get us the puck.

MS: I love presents!

PD: I hope it's food. I'm much tired of $5 "ready and hot"

hahahaha!! Funny funny!!

Oh oh, I wanna see some photoshop of this!! How about Sammy and Pavel getting "It". "It" being the Cup???

I like how he chooses a little guy to talk trash to...real winner there. I'd love to see him talk that way to Bert or Lilja or even Cheli.

The way he said it makes it seem like there was no way that he was seriously trying to trash talk. I think if it was a real attempt, it would have been laced with expletives (much like the posts I read on this site). I thought it was hilarious.

I'm pretty there was no other trash talk on the ice either. That was the only incident.

Oh and when he threw out the f-bomb, he was yelling at the ref for not calling the high stick he had just received behind the net.

CP: "hey Pavel... tell Samuelsson he's gonna get it. You're gonna get it too."

PD:" Mikael, Perry said we are going to get something."

MS: Who?

PD: I think, ummm, Steve Perry?

MS: I love Journey! What is he getting us?

PD: I think he get us the puck.

MS: I love presents!

PD: I hope it's food. I'm much tired of $5 "ready and hot"

:lol:

Corey Perry is a *****. What the hell is he going to do to anyone? Nothing. That dude can do no damage. He was just chirping, thats all. He knows he has tough guys to GIVE IT to the Wings. He should shut his mouth. I am yearning for someone to drive him into the ice.

I remember back in the summer of 2005 more than a few people on here saying was going to be the better player between him and Crosby. Crosby was already the much better player even then (2 years younger). I guess the discussion of him now is remindnig me.

Funny thing about Perry though, he is quite a big guy, yet as many people have said, not really the toughest.

I just wonder if trash talking like that even does anything in the NHL. I know there is a lot of trash talking out there, but it is usually guys trying to get under another guys skin. I bet Malts does a lot of that. Just making a threat like, you are going to get it, just sounds stupid. It sounds like your mother, "you are going to get it when we get home young man!"

I remember when the AVs brought up a guy to be the intimidator during their series against the Wings. I think his name was Parker. He was this intense looking guy and he was skating by the WIngs bench with this stupid glare on his face. You could just see the Wings laughing at this idiot. Like Cheli or Shanny or anybody was going to be intimidated!

I think if the Wings just play their game and let the Ducks TRY and intimidate them and get under their skin, the WIngs will win. Just like the Calgary series, the Ducks are going to get frustrated that their intimidation doesn't work.

The way he said it makes it seem like there was no way that he was seriously trying to trash talk. I think if it was a real attempt, it would have been laced with expletives (much like the posts I read on this site). I thought it was hilarious.

I'm pretty there was no other trash talk on the ice either. That was the only incident.

Oh and when he threw out the f-bomb, he was yelling at the ref for not calling the high stick he had just received behind the net.

If that wasn't a lame attempt at trash talking, then what was it? Did he actually have a gift for Pavel and Sammy? You think he was joking around with Pavel?

1- It wasn't laced with expletives because he knew he was miked.

2- Maybe I missed it, but I never saw a high stick, but I did see him run into the butt end of Hasek's stick when Dom had his blade on the ice. That explains the no call. Then the tantrum he threw before kamikaziing Chelios was pretty ridiculous too.

3- I'm sure there was trash talk all over the ice. It's a professional sports game. Of course there was trash talk.

4- Nice dig at the web site you are currently using. It's funny how the Sharks fans thought this was a really classy site, now that the series has changed the posts here are profanity laced trash. I know there are some Wings fans here that throw in numerous expletives (see the above poster), but don't attack a forum where 95% of the posters here have class and show hockey knowledge. That comment you made was as lame as Perry's.

Edited by CloudConnected

Guest jaytan

Thanks for posting that clip! I was so caught up in the game yesterday that I completely missed how hilarious that was. If Datsyuk could speak English better, I bet he'd have laughed in his face.

"Hey, you better tell him..... You're gonna get it too."

No Sean Avery there.

If that wasn't a lame attempt at trash talking, then what was it? Did he actually have a gift for Pavel and Sammy? You think he was joking around with Pavel?

1- It wasn't laced with expletives because he knew he was miked.

2- Maybe I missed it, but I never saw a high stick, but I did see him run into the butt end of Hasek's stick when Dom had his blade on the ice. That explains the no call. Then the tantrum he threw before kamikaziing Chelios was pretty ridiculous too.

3- I'm sure there was trash talk all over the ice. It's a professional sports game. Of course there was trash talk.

4- Nice dig at the web site you are currently using. It's funny how the Sharks fans thought this was a really classy site, now that the series has changed the posts here are profanity laced trash. I know there are some Wings fans here that throw in numerous expletives (see the above poster), but don't attack a forum where 95% of the posters here have class and show hockey knowledge. That comment you made was as lame as Perry's.

I wasn't taking a dig at the website because I have had some good interaction with some of the people on here and have enjoyed the talk about hockey. But I have seen a lot of profanity on here and it bugs me. I am not saying it is by all. I am saying there are some people that post here a lot though and their comments use a lot of unneeded profanity.

I didn't know that it was the butt of Hasek's stick until I watched the replay this morning so I take back that comment and apologize for my mistake.

Did they actually say that Perry was mic'd? I am honestly asking because I don't know. My only reason is asking this is because he obviously didn't get before the collision when he dropped the f-bomb.

I enjoy being here and talking hockey and am going to be respectful when I am guest, I just like talking about hockey and not the garbage about players and all that. There's not a lot of room for a Ducks fan to talk when all the talk is bashing on the Ducks players.

But I have seen a lot of profanity on here and it bugs me.

this site isn't even close to the profanity and rediculous comments made on disney.com.com , have you not even been there?????????? that site is the worst site i've ever visited, reading that garbage will seriously lower your IQ. What a bunch of garbage. Give me a break