• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Nothing wrong with eating the whole box. Just don't do it in one sitting.

Stand up half-way through.

I know what you mean, though. I love the cheeseburger macaroni one and the three cheese one.

I make them without the hamburger (reduce the water a bit). It saves some money and fat calories, plus if I eat it all in one sitting, I only have to feel half as guilty.

Kristi, you're fine. When you over-do with something like HH, it's because you just needed to. It's not like you do it all the time. It's OK. I have the same relationship with a bag of chips - any type. I will eat them all, mindlessly. So I don't buy them at all.

I never knew your knee had so many initials associated with it. I've either ruptured my ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) or torn my PCL (posterior cruciate ligament), or both.

Whatever... it hurts. :blink: Hopalong loo.... sigh.

He still couldn't have caught me... :D Knee feels better but who knows? I will reserve judgment until I see ortho doc on Monday. I think it will be fine.

It was the first thought in my mind, when I heard the ligament pop, Kristi, that all I want is to get to that game in December. I will crawl if I have to.

Hmmm... a sexy red knee brace might be just the ticket for some sympathy hugs, maybe?

I never knew your knee had so many initials associated with it. I've either ruptured my ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) or torn my PCL (posterior cruciate ligament), or both.

Whatever... it hurts. :blink: Hopalong loo.... sigh.

Oh no! Poor Loo. I tore my left ACL once and I swear it hurt worse than when I broke my arm. I hope yours turns out to be a simple fix!