• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hank

Man I love this kid

Rate this topic

I'd kill to have someone like this! In the future he has all the makings of a talented player no one wants any part of, kinda like a forward version of Chara you could say. Its scary to see a 19yr beating the hell out of some of these guys...Bell is no slouch. Someone put up the Tarnasky fight (im too lazy) cause that was beautiful too! He also fought Ivanans so he's not afraid of heavies either.

For the size he is he actually skate quite well. He may not be martin St Louis but he skates well for a kid that big. He is 19 and looks like he will log decent minutes with the B's due to a lack of talent they have. But I think it will help him a ton. He is starting to show he belongs in NHL and I would love to see him on Kessel's wing.

Then see Detroit trade a bag of pucks and a ham Sandwich to Boston for Kessel and Lucic!

I can't believe he's such a good scrapper at 19. I don't know how he'll stack up against the top enforcers in the business, but only time will tell. I wish we had him here , because other than Lilja, I don't think that anyone on our team could take this guy in a fight.

This kid is a beast, and has been every since he played with the Vancouver giants in the WHL.. The giants miss Milan big time, but good to see him playing with the Bruins. Im just glad i got to see him play his jr career

yeah he is gonna be amazing I'm pumped to see him develop... he was almost undefeated in the WHL fighting all the heavies (lil Boogaard a few times) and now hes dominating some of the better middleweights in the NHL... in a few years I'm sure he will be fighting the likes of Laraque, Brashear, McGrattan, etc...

yeah he is gonna be amazing I'm pumped to see him develop... he was almost undefeated in the WHL fighting all the heavies (lil Boogaard a few times) and now hes dominating some of the better middleweights in the NHL... in a few years I'm sure he will be fighting the likes of Laraque, Brashear, McGrattan, etc...

And score 20-25 goals (possibly more?).

Every team in the league wishes they had a Lucic in their system.

But I'm sure that all the Giants opponents are grateful he's out of the WHL for good. I'd hate to have to play this kid on a regular basis.

Did he get thrown from the game? I noticed when he got in the box he was then told to leave. All it says is that he got a 5 minute major for fighting. Why did he get pulled from the box? There was plenty of time left in the period.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

why do you bring cock into a hockey discussion? are you ***?

Even dumb people have the right to voice an opinion - you just don't have to entertain him.

Besides we shall see how he pans out, he does look good though but yeah I don't know how well he'd do against an established enforcer - might be able to hold his own I guess.

Even dumb people have the right to voice an opinion - you just don't have to entertain him.

Besides we shall see how he pans out, he does look good though but yeah I don't know how well he'd do against an established enforcer - might be able to hold his own I guess.

Lucic vs. Ivanans

Lucic didn't really win the fight, but he held his own pretty well. Ivanans is a heavyweight, so it shows that Lucic should be able to hold his own against some of the league's better fighters.

This kid is going to be a great hockey player. I wish the Wings had a guy who could play the all around game that Lucic play's.

I'm 6'3"-6'4", about 250lbs, 20yrs old and i'm from flint (hour from detroit). I hit, fight and i have a pretty nice shot from the point.

KENNY, GET IT DONE!!!

I'll play for the league minimum

But that's the thing, he's not an enforcer. Nobody in the league or on the Bruins expects him to trade hands with guys like Boogard, Laraque or Orr.

He's a hockey player first and a scrapper second. He's very much in the same mold as a young Wendel Clark, Cam Neely or Brendan Shanahan. Only time will tell how good his hockey skills are but if he develops into a 25 goal scorer with the ability to hold his own against heavyweights and destroy middleweights like Bell, the Bruins will have themselves a dandy.

This is why I wish the Wings had better scouts in the CHL. It's obvious that Hakan Andersson is the cream of the crop when it comes to eyeing European talent, but we're weak on the North American front.

We need to find the equivalent to Andersson in the NCAA and CHL. But I suppose it's hard to pick guys like Lucic when our teams philosophy is puck-possession and speed. Players like Lucic don't mesh too well with a system like that. He's better suited for teams like the Bruins or Ducks.

But that's the thing, he's not an enforcer. Nobody in the league or on the Bruins expects him to trade hands with guys like Boogard, Laraque or Orr.

He's a hockey player first and a scrapper second. He's very much in the same mold as a young Wendel Clark, Cam Neely or Brendan Shanahan. Only time will tell how good his hockey skills are but if he develops into a 25 goal scorer with the ability to hold his own against heavyweights and destroy middleweights like Bell, the Bruins will have themselves a dandy.

This is why I wish the Wings had better scouts in the CHL. It's obvious that Hakan Andersson is the cream of the crop when it comes to eyeing European talent, but we're weak on the North American front.

We need to find the equivalent to Andersson in the NCAA and CHL. But I suppose it's hard to pick guys like Lucic when our teams philosophy is puck-possession and speed. Players like Lucic don't mesh too well with a system like that. He's better suited for teams like the Bruins or Ducks.

We really hit the jackpot with Hakan Andersson but you're right, the NA scouting is suffering. With all the great Euro prospects it's easy to ignore that. When it comes to Lucic I think a player like that could fit in Detroit it just depends on the line combo.