• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Booster313

Dom Bashers Welcome!

Rate this topic

Magnificent perspective Booster313.

Again, I'm neither a gigantic Osgood/Hasek fan or completely against either goaltender. I want both of them to do well and I like both of them. I don't get all that emotional at goalies or the Red Wings, at sports, or about much anything anymore that I have little or no control over

But I'm just flat out going to say it. Some people in here, you know who you are, are just acting like a whole bunch of f**king retards revolving Hasek and or Osgood with the baseless ripping on either of them (primarily Hasek right now, unforutnately Osgood will probably have his lumps in time, although I'm not hoping for this to happen).

Ripping on the goalie in this thread saying "OMG HASEK OR OSGOOD SUCKS ZOIKIES STOP THE DAMN PUCK" without any logical reasoning, or any other goalie thread, isn't constructive. It isn't fun. It's retarded and stupid.

You don't have to like one or both of the goalies. But you better damn at the very least show some respect for both of them on all that they have accomplished in the past, and that both of them are trying to backstop the Red Wings right now. Support the damn goaltenders and the team.

And am I saying to not be frustrated when one/both of them are might be struggling? Of course not. I wish Hasek could be getting his act together. But for the love of god, saying one of the goaltenders is just completely done when the season is just barely a quarter of the way through and this team is going to make the playoffs anyways is just flat out dumb. THINK PEOPLE. THINK. This team is going to make the playoffs in spite of how good or bad Hasek or Osgood might be playing, and it's a long time before April.

Osgood deserves to be playing more based on his early season success, and he is currently playing more and I like everybody else am happy for them.

And Hasek will be given ample opportunity to get out of his rut, and I have plenty of confidence that he will as there is still plenty of regular season left to go for him before the playoffs to get better and for Osgood to continue to play well.

We should be damned thankful to have not one, but TWO goalies who have won Stanley Cups as starters and are still capable of playing hockey at high competitive levels, BOTH as starters, despite Hasek being "over the hill" and Osgood being in his mid-thirties. It's such a fricken joke to continue to see posts in here by members where Osgood is brought up just to bring Hasek down, or vice versa when members are all high and mighty on Hasek resulting in a slap in the face to Osgood.

I'm sorry, but I'm just absolutely sick of this crap overall with the mindless banter on either/both goaltenders. If you don't like what I just had to say, tough, that's how I feel. Stop acting like f**king imbosils with the pointless bashing, and support both goaltenders.

Again, I'm neither a gigantic Osgood/Hasek fan or completely against either goaltender. I want both of them to do well and I like both of them. I don't get all that emotional at goalies or the Red Wings, at sports, or about much anything anymore that I have little or no control over

But I'm just flat out going to say it. Some people in here, you know who you are, are just acting like a whole bunch of f**king retards revolving Hasek and or Osgood with the baseless ripping on either of them (primarily Hasek right now, unforutnately Osgood will probably have his lumps in time, although I'm not hoping for this to happen).

Ripping on the goalie in this thread saying "OMG HASEK OR OSGOOD SUCKS ZOIKIES STOP THE DAMN PUCK" without any logical reasoning, or any other goalie thread, isn't constructive. It isn't fun. It's retarded and stupid.

You don't have to like one or both of the goalies. But you better damn at the very least show some respect for both of them on all that they have accomplished in the past, and that both of them are trying to backstop the Red Wings right now. Support the damn goaltenders and the team.

And am I saying to not be frustrated when one/both of them are might be struggling? Of course not. I wish Hasek could be getting his act together. But for the love of god, saying one of the goaltenders is just completely done when the season is just barely a quarter of the way through and this team is going to make the playoffs anyways is just flat out dumb. THINK PEOPLE. THINK. This team is going to make the playoffs in spite of how good or bad Hasek or Osgood might be playing, and it's a long time before April.

Osgood deserves to be playing more based on his early season success, and he is currently playing more and I like everybody else am happy for them.

And Hasek will be given ample opportunity to get out of his rut, and I have plenty of confidence that he will as there is still plenty of regular season left to go for him before the playoffs to get better and for Osgood to continue to play well.

We should be damned thankful to have not one, but TWO goalies who have won Stanley Cups as starters and are still capable of playing hockey at high competitive levels, BOTH as starters, despite Hasek being "over the hill" and Osgood being in his mid-thirties. It's such a fricken joke to continue to see posts in here by members where Osgood is brought up just to bring Hasek down, or vice versa when members are all high and mighty on Hasek resulting in a slap in the face to Osgood.

I'm sorry, but I'm just absolutely sick of this crap overall with the mindless banter on either/both goaltenders. If you don't like what I just had to say, tough, that's how I feel. Stop acting like f**king imbosils with the pointless bashing, and support both goaltenders.

Right on, let's keep it positive. :clap:

Thanks just trying to keep things in perspective.

Sorry double post

Edited by Booster313

He is anyone the slightest bit concerned??? I mean Dom is playing very bad and while Ozzy is winning he is eldom letting in less then three goals and only twice he let in less then two. Ozzy is playing well but his offense is saving him in alot of situations. I am just saying that I am a bit nervous at this point to trust either goalie to get us through the playoff's. Hell is it possible we need to be looking at a netminder come the deadline. :unsure:

Oh and just for the record... Both my goaltenders are my favorite. I get into this silly arguements with people that seem just a bit close minded and extreme band-wagon jumpers. I really don't want to oust Ozzy. :D

Edited by IceMunkee

He is anyone the slightest bit concerned??? I mean Dom is playing very bad and while Ozzy is winning he is eldom letting in less then three goals and only twice he let in less then two. Ozzy is playing well but his offense is saving him in alot of situations. I am just saying that I am a bit nervous at this point to trust either goalie to get us through the playoff's. Hell is it possible we need to be looking at a netminder come the deadline. :unsure:

Oh and just for the record... Both my goaltenders are my favorite. I get into this silly arguements with people that seem just a bit close minded and extreme band-wagon jumpers. I really don't want to oust Ozzy. :D

Well, I mean, he's kinda leading the league in GAA and is near the top in save %...I'm not one to get too into stats, but doesn't that say something??? Not to mention the fact that numerous national commentators have suggested that he's one of the top players in the league right now...

And furthermore, it's not like he just has the stats. Watch him. He's kept us in a lot of games we should've lost. He's let in very few goals this year when it really shakes down and very few of those were blatantly his fault. Not saying he's great or perfect, but it's mind-blowing that anyone is critiquing his play this season when he's easily been one of the top goalies in the league statistically and just in terms of how he looks out there and the kind of saves he's making.

Edited by gcom007

Well, I mean, he's kinda leading the league in GAA and is near the top in save %...I'm not one to get too into stats, but doesn't that say something??? Not to mention the fact that numerous national commentators have suggested that he's one of the top players in the league right now...

Wait that leading GAA and SV% for the entire season like Brodeur last year. And the same commentators that said Detroit was done in the first round of the playoff's last year? I am just checking man. I am with you, I get it. We have some cuase for concern. Keep in mind that also the best goalies in the league are getting romped right now. LeClaire is also up there in SV% will you trust him to go take you to the SCF?

He is anyone the slightest bit concerned??? I mean Dom is playing very bad and while Ozzy is winning he is eldom letting in less then three goals and only twice he let in less then two.

You are completely incorrect. Osgood has allowed fewer than two goals in five starts and one relief appearance, and has allowed three or more goals only three times. It wasn't until his ninth start that he allowed more than two goals.

Ozzy is playing well but his offense is saving him in alot of situations. I am just saying that I am a bit nervous at this point to trust either goalie to get us through the playoff's. Hell is it possible we need to be looking at a netminder come the deadline. :unsure:

Ozzie is one of the best goalies in the league right now. Why don't you wait until he isn't before you go ousting him.

Keep in mind that also the best goalies in the league are getting romped right now. LeClaire is also up there in SV% will you trust him to go take you to the SCF?

I'd take Leclaire over Hasek right now. I know a goalie with no playoff experience will ever win the Cup, but neither will Dom right now.

Ozzie is #1 in GAA...Hasek is #40

Ozzie is #6 in Sv%...Hasek is #30

Ozzie is #3 in Wins...Hasek is #32

And you are TOTALLY delusional.

Take Ozzie's worst stat. Do you think we can get one of the 5 goaltenders that are better than him? Is that why we should oust Ozzie. Pssshh. We have one of the best goalies in the league right now. Yay! Everyone thought Ozzie was washed up...we knew he really wasn't he just wanted to be here...and he's totally proving that he can still do what he does best...and I'm sick of hearing this BS. A couple of 3 goal games means nothing.